StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > StatFox KnowledgeBase and Support > StatFox Jeff
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tool21

StatFox Jeff

My last thread was about why Penn State wasn't on the NCAA Football -> Team statistics page....

But after further review I've found that the statistics on that page are only D1-A teams and not D1-AA teams. Also D1-A teams that played D1-AA teams week #1 are not listed (which was why Penn St. was not listed) and is the reason why a lot of other schools aren't listed as well.

It makes more sense to me to do it this way and now I don't think Penn St. should be in there because I found this out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sure if you look you will agree it is only D1-A teams listed and the D1-A teams that played D1-AA teams aren't listed for a reason. Sorry for the inconvenience, i didn't mean to make you put in Penn St. without knowing the information about the team statistics page.....

Old Post 09-04-08 12:55 AM
tool21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tool21 Edit post   Report post
tool21

Disregard this last post it was written before the team statistics page was updated....thank you.

All the D1-A schools are now listed.

Old Post 09-04-08 01:05 AM
tool21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tool21 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: