StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 28 Days until Football
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Unlucky13

28 Days until Football

Hey everyone..

Hope everyone had a great offseason.. Pre-Season Football has already begun.

JoeyFootball NFL Survivor is back for its 9th season and JoeyFieldgoal is back for its 2nd Year

Only 28 days left to signup!!

Enhancements to JoeyFieldgoal: Entry fee was lowered from 50 an entry to 25 an entry. Many people told me last year they would have definately played if the entry was 25 and not 50 so dropped it so everyone can enjoy that pool as well.

My programmer made it easy to signup.. you can signup for both pools at same time on joeyfootball site or joeyfieldgoal site

JoeyFieldgoal will also be automated picks with dropdown menu this year just like JoeyFootball, so you can use same username and password for both

SIGNUP IS READY!!

www.joeyfootball.com or https://67.85.225.69/em/joey2008.nsf/

and

www.joeyfieldgoal.com or https://67.85.225.69/em/joeyfg.nsf/

We have our work cut out for us all to try to top 3800+ entries we had last year so please sign up and pass it on to all your friends and family. If everyone even gets 1 more friend in than last year we will be in good shape.

I also urge all of you who didn't try JoeyFieldgoal last year to try it this year especially since the entry fee is lower this year.. Not only will you win the pot but 5 FREE ENTRIES TO JOEYFOOTBALL SURVIVOR EVERY YEAR FOR LIFE!

VERY IMPORTANT: Whoever played in the pool before already know and have no worries but let your friends know that internet explorer won't recognize my programmers personal server that the webiste is hosted on so Internet Explorer will pop up a message to the effect of WEBSITE SECURITY CERTIFICATE NOT KNOWN.. Just click continue to website and they will be all set.. Website is 100% secure but Internet Explorer message sometimes makes people hesitate but they shouldnt.

Thanks and lets get the signup started!

Old Post 08-09-08 10:16 PM
Unlucky13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Unlucky13 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: