StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Love the Tigers
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
John1180

Love the Tigers

I like Auburn today -3_. Their defense is solid. This game is in SEC country. Auburn will win this game by no less than a touchdown. Auburn's rushing attack will be too much for Wisconsin to handle. Auburn finally plays like the contenders they were supposed to be at the beginning of the season. Tommy T proves his worth as Auburn coach.

Old Post 12-31-03 05:53 PM
John1180 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John1180 Edit post   Report post
Brian

inside

late breaking inside information suggests tigers lose this one outright.

Play on Wisconsin.

Old Post 12-31-03 06:07 PM
Brian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Brian

I can still get in with local! can you be more specific?

Old Post 12-31-03 06:11 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
John1180

What was the late breaking news? My "Love the ...." picks (opinions really) have been pretty solid. I've lost a few, but I'm consistent. I'm always curious when people have insider information. I just wonder what it was and if it would have changed my opinion.

Old Post 12-31-03 10:29 PM
John1180 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John1180 Edit post   Report post
jazzy j

War Damn Eagle

Nice call.

Old Post 12-31-03 10:43 PM
jazzy j is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazzy j Click here to Send jazzy j a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: