StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA football week 1 lines?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Rohlin

NCAA football week 1 lines?

Does ANYONE know where I can find the very very early lines for week 1? It's driving me crazy! I seem to recall seeing some action around July 1 last year...

Thanks

Old Post 07-08-08 05:32 AM
Rohlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rohlin Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

too early...mid Aug.

NFL wk#1 is up @ most books

Old Post 07-08-08 07:15 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1 post per year!!!!!!!!

stay a while its a nice play here : )

Old Post 07-08-08 07:20 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rohlin

Wow, you're right...

I was at one post per year. Here's my 4-year gambling history in a nutshell:

- Made a lot of money on: NCAA Football, NHL
- Broke about even on: NFL, NBA
- Lost a lot of money on: MLB, NCAA Basketball.

So I don't really see myself as particularly qualified enough to give out betting advice to anyone. Or to really participate in the conversation, actually.

In fact, I think all of my previous posts were similar to my last one--asking the grizzled vets where to find something.

Anyone have any luck yet? I know that BetUs has a few handfuls of 1-A vs 1-AA lines, but nothing for the big boys yet... well, except Minnesota -12.5 at home against Northern Illinois...

Thanks

Old Post 07-08-08 03:06 PM
Rohlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rohlin Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: