StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > How Laker Fans feeling today??????
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Kill Move

How Laker Fans feeling today??????

Cappers Delight:::::
wanted to give this a little bump. I'm noticing the Celtics fans are getting a little uppity. here's why I think the Lakers win...

Coach: Advantage Lakers
Bench: Advantage Lakers
Experience: Advantage Lakers
Starting 5: Advantage Lakers
Individual Breakdown...
Kobe vs Ray Allen: Advantage Kobe
Pierce vs Odom: even to slight advantage for Pierce
Gasol vs KG: Advantage Gasol
Fisher vs Rondo: Advantage Fisher
Posey vs Radmonovich/Walton: even

am I crazy for thinking the Lakers get this done in 6 or less?

YEP ID SAY FUKKIN CRAZY

Baseball Overall.....21-24 (-1.07 units)
Favs.....9-5 (+1.77 units)
Dogs.....11-16 (-0.50 units)
Totals.....1-3 (-2.34 units)

Triple.....0-0
Double.....3-3
Single.....18-21

Old Post 06-13-08 02:29 PM
Kill Move is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kill Move Click here to Send Kill Move a Private Message Edit post   Report post
baseballsystems
Banned User

kill

LOL ........rub it in

Old Post 06-13-08 02:35 PM
baseballsystems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baseballsystems Click here to Send baseballsystems a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kill Move

sorry man, ive been hearing so much shiit, damn it feels sooooo damn good. granted close outs are alwyas the hardest as POSEY has already told his team. but it felt so fukkin good seeing Sasha get schooled like he was standing in cement and seeing that pitiful bench get outscored 35-15 and watching GASOL play like the ***** he is. Especially after all their talk about bing the much much better team. Fukkin joke. DEFENSE AND HEART. And hopefully the whole world saw and will realize there will NEVER EVER be a MICHAEL FREAKIN JORDAN ever again. Kobe who?? LOL fraud who should have just stayed little brother and maybe he would have gotten another 2-3 rings.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball Overall.....21-24 (-1.07 units)
Favs.....9-5 (+1.77 units)
Dogs.....11-16 (-0.50 units)
Totals.....1-3 (-2.34 units)

Triple.....0-0
Double.....3-3
Single.....18-21

Old Post 06-13-08 03:02 PM
Kill Move is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kill Move Click here to Send Kill Move a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kobe isn't the man. He's Scottie Pippen, little brother is right. Never liked Kobe though.

I just like the Celts attitude, you see Doc Rivers interview after the first quarter, no panicking, just chilled and confident. Even after the game no showboating, have that good Boston attitude like the Sox and Patriots

Old Post 06-13-08 04:17 PM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kobe isn't the man?

I would have to dissagree...he is the man and he got to enjoy a nice second half season run with a young and talented team. I only have two words for Laker fans looking for a scapegoat. Lamar Odom. I am sick of hearing about his skill set and his this and that...he sucks, always has and always will. He plays in flashes and has a shallow tank. I dont ever recall that dude being able to put even a half of good basketball together. If I had his size and abilities I would dominate the paint. He is scared of contact and is such a pussky. If you are gonna be that big and that soft you had better have an outside jumper the defense needs to respect and he does NOT. This team will be menacing with a healthy Bynum...now there is a a kid who looks to be physical. The Lakers should trade Odom for some of those NBA logo socks that Barkley loves so much!

Old Post 06-13-08 05:49 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no showboating, have that good Boston attitude like the Sox and Patriots

Rodney Harrison is a classless fool and should never be mentioned in the same breath as Pierce, Garnett or Allen

Old Post 06-13-08 05:54 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cappersdelight

it does feel shtty. fat lady has not sung yet. yesterday was embarassingly ridiculous.

Old Post 06-13-08 06:02 PM
cappersdelight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cappersdelight Click here to Send cappersdelight a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nghia1973

Got to give it to Boston. They played great defense in the 2nd half. Paul Pierce guarded Kobe almost perfectly(or perfectly). Kobe need to stop settling for jumpshot and take it to the hole more. Lakers just are ****ty in the 2nd half yesterday. Well, almost lost my series bet, just one more game for the Celtics.

Old Post 06-13-08 07:09 PM
nghia1973 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nghia1973 Click here to Send nghia1973 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Funny!!1
I don't think gamblers care much who will be crown the Super Bowl or the NBA champ. Celebration don't last long, all they really care about is where can I get that next winner and their bankroll.

Old Post 06-13-08 07:10 PM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

they must feel like the patriot fans did after the superbowl .......remember ?

Old Post 06-13-08 10:30 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Right on hotdog...

right on !

Show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old Post 06-13-08 10:54 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JGiles23
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hurts.

I feel asleep around half time and woke up around 4am central. I had like 13 text meassages and it was down hill from there.

I have hope and faith they can force a game 7. I do believe though that they almost DONT deserve to win after giving up that kind of lead at home. Im sure everyone agrees.

No excuses. They lost and are down 3-1

Hope everyones day is good.

Keep your heads up Lake show fans. Love

Old Post 06-13-08 11:22 PM
JGiles23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JGiles23 Click here to Send JGiles23 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

jfever

quote:
Rodney Harrison is a classless fool and should never be mentioned in the same breath as Pierce, Garnett or Allen

You dont even know the half of it. Ive had drinks with rodney many times. He lives down the street from me. What a piece of work he is. Last time we were out he was telling his wife not to eat pasta cuz she didnt need the carbs and if she had pasta he wasnt gonna be able to be seen in public with her.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 06-14-08 12:03 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

"Thugs in shorts", "Thugs in shorts"

When they did that peice during half-time the other night on Kobe, they showed his loving family, and what a family-man he is, but they didn't show his wifes' diamond ring, or interview a certain girl in Colorado.

As far as Rodney, be is a peice of work, but I have to say, he is the ONLY, ONLY one that I have ever heard that has gone to the NFL, and said that he has taken a banned substance, and served the penalty.

Although, he may be the only one in the NFL to take a banned substance..........Nah......

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 06-14-08 02:24 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: