StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ***KC MLB STAR Selections 6/7***
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
eppy224

Sugar, please, read thru every thread. I have not questioned his selections. I play his suggestions for the most part. All I was questioning was his 5* play on a -190 team. And I explained that I took that to mean he was suggesting a 5 unit play on a -190 team.

You are right Sugar. It's my money and I should make what play's I want and so should everyone else here.

As for the Mike contest? I was just pushing buttons and having fun with him. He's young. I was pretty sure he would re-act as opposed to "act". Sigh, and he did.

But I truly enjoy the forum for the most part and promise to go back to my EXTREMELY LOW KEY PROFILE

Thanks for indulging me, and great prosperity to you all.

Old Post 06-09-08 03:32 AM
eppy224 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eppy224 Click here to Send eppy224 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"I said I'm sorry. I'm done aggravating you all. And Mike don't have any money. Tell you what Mike. Let's compare 1099's. I say I tipped more last year then you made."

If this is true then why the hell do you give a crap about juice?

I of course don't believe you because you don't even know simple English.

" I say I tipped more last year then you made."

Go somewhere where you actually fit in. I would recommend this site.

http://www.mydadisbetterthanyourdad.com

I noticed that you decided against following DJ's advice. Bad move.

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/sho...5607#post635607

P.S. How might I get a job being a tip boy for someone who is filthy rich too?

GL and happy trolling...

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 06-09-08 03:40 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eppy224

Mods have my permission to tell you what they want about me.

I'm 60 years old, live in Ohio, and am director for sales and marketing for Beverage Management, Inc. (which owns 7UP)

My father passed away on May 23, 1989,mother passed away on Feb. 21, this year. (This is for hightimes acknowledgement)

I have a condo in Lake Chapalla, which is about 7 miles from puerta vallarta. Springtime year round. Plan to retire there in January of next year.

I too have talked to Ron on the phone. 901-581-.... If he wants you to have the last 4 numbers, he can give them to you himself.

Old Post 06-09-08 03:46 AM
eppy224 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eppy224 Click here to Send eppy224 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eppy224

Who the hell ever said "filthy rich" slip knot?
You need to learn to read before you attempt to grade. Your only embarrasing yourself further, and I didn't think that possible. I stand corrected.

Old Post 06-09-08 03:50 AM
eppy224

My GOOOOOD, was this fun. But I'm through responding. Great Sunday, thanks for participating. Now let's go Pit.... Oh, that's already over. Never mind.

Old Post 06-09-08 03:56 AM
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Eppy

If you don't cap, why r U busting balls. KC is one of the better bases cappers around. MikeB would whip you too.

The only reason I care is I follow them. Much more from the likes of you and they will only post in the HOF. That would suck for me. So, pretty please, with sugar on top, let em be.

Old Post 06-09-08 04:41 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thats kind of embarassing. If you truely are 60 years old, you haven't learned sh*t. I'm 39, and I actually have friends.

Please, just say "thank you" to the people that you tail, and maybe "good luck". Other than that, please keep quiet. You have nothing to offer to this site, and you never have.

Something tells me that what is happening here is what happens in life for you;

Hang around in the corner....not say much.....nobody talks to you.....when you do finally open your mouth, people don't like you, then best of all........best of all, ....you don't know when to shut your mouth.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 06-09-08 05:09 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

eppy-
I live in Guadalajara, about 45 minutes from Lake Chapala.That makes you about 180 miles from Puerto Vallarta, not 7.
It takes me about 4½ to 6 hours to get to PV, depending on the traffic.

I'came here 13 years ago at age 53.

Let me know when you get here.

Old Post 06-09-08 06:49 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eppy224

I think I may have met you cisco. and by nthe way, that 7 was a typo. Sure we can hook up this winter. I've only met one other "gringo" since I've been there. His name is Jerry something or another, and he's from Texas. I think he said he was 67 or 68. My big disappointment was that such a beautiful freshwater lake, but it's polluted.

We'll get to that. but I got to put up one more hoop for Mike to jump thru. Who needs friends Mike, I did mention the condo in the tropics didn't I? And although I'm 60 years old, I only look 59, and if that wasn't enough, I'm hung like a church mouse. See,,,? Don't need many friends.

Besides, I've got you little buddy. Now run over to the other side of the island and see if Ginger and Maryann have dinner ready.

Old Post 06-09-08 07:08 AM
eppy224

Cisco, I'll pm you. And/or you can pm me. Maybe you can help me over some of the other bumps in the road. I eventually want to reside there full time. I really like the simplicity of everything. Dealing with the street vendors has been a rush for me. The less "gringo", the better the price. And everything looks and tastes fresh. Lots to learn yet. Really looking forward to this winter.

Old Post 06-09-08 07:23 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: