StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase 27-3-1 (+19.26 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

word up, thanks Jkaul!

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-08-08 10:05 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DoobyScoo

never was I complaining about jkaul and the system. I was trying to understand the best way to capitalize on a 4 game series while also minimizing my exposure. Lucky for me when I missed out on the Sox Game 1 of that series, so it ended up being a 3 game series. I was actually more curious how people view 4 game series.

Must be this nillock guy that can't figure out where the schedules are.

This is one hell of a system and I love it. Thanks for all the work jkaul.

Old Post 05-08-08 11:11 PM
DoobyScoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoobyScoo Click here to Send DoobyScoo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nilloc1204

Dooby Scoo

Why be a dick? I simply asked jkaul if he could post when it's a 4 game series, and since he's agreed to do so it would appear I was not the disruptive force in this thread.

I've found this system to be profitable, and only suggested to you that if you can't handle losing a 4 game sweep your betting unit may be too high, and you might consider starting game 1 with half a unit.

Seemed to be a pretty constructive suggestion. Not sure why you felt the need to jump on my back.

GL2U

Old Post 05-09-08 06:38 AM
nilloc1204 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nilloc1204 Click here to Send nilloc1204 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: