StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SNG (If I don't win this game... you will never hear from me)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tequila Men

SNG (If I don't win this game... you will never hear from me)

This is for all of you, who want me out of this forum, I sure that you are reading this post !!

So this is specialy for the user's name's :

************** Ragtop **********************

**************GolfPro*******************

************** Jeff86***********************

So you tink that you are the MAN !!

- I don't now why ? - You only bet ML !!

- And not only that, but you only play the favorites when they are given -10, -11, -12, - 13, -14 or more pts, and you play ML !!

You are a genius, only you tink they are going to win !!

*************You all are the MAN !!********************

--- So If you tink that's a great way to bet.... well this is my bet !!

------ S A I N T S ( ML ) uuuuuhhhh I'm scare of losing !!!

If this team don't win, you never will hear of me !!

*** Oh another great bet... bet the KINGS ( ML ) I'm a genius !!

--- Why can't you pick a winner ATS.... are you stupids !!

----------------Oh no... you are a real GENIUS !!------------------------

Old Post 12-15-03 02:25 AM
Tequila Men is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tequila Men Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Is this grade school?? I don't feel like reading this crap anymore! I'll be at Colin's till tomorrow! I'll make my prediction over there. Just for record: Statfox is still the BOMB but sometimes I need a break from this kid stuff!

U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIG.

Old Post 12-15-03 02:31 AM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'll take my 27-4 record on Moneylines over your 8-14 record ATS anyday, mi amigo.

Go Giants.

Old Post 12-15-03 02:35 AM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Tequilla Boy

There is enough room on here for all of us. Please keep posting, because I want to see you bury yourself and a lot of people may want to fade your plays. If you knew anything about gambling and I don,t mean action on **** fights, you would know the ML can be a very powerful tool to have at your disposal. In the NHL, which I can understand you would know very little about, ML's can save a sharp capper mucho peso's during the season. So why don't you take your bottle of windshield washer and go sit in the cornor and watch how the real pros post and win without having to fabricate a phoney record and take up space here.

Old Post 12-15-03 02:38 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

I feel i he was really winning he wouldnt bother posting the BS.He should just respect the people in here or just keep quiet.

Old Post 12-15-03 02:40 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oh Man! I really hope NY Giants win this game SU so that this half-and-half will disappear.

- - - - bigdadi - - - - 8p

Old Post 12-15-03 02:43 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Funny

I think I posted this play 4 hours ago.

And for your records TeekalBoy........................I know money isnt in your vocabulary BUT I went 12-0 yesterday and 3-0-1 today with Saints Pending for 4-0-1

LETS RECAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

16-0-1

But Im sure you wouldnt consider that the MANLY way to bet.

Call me a BOY................And this BOY will be at WESTERN UNION tomorrow..........LOL

Old Post 12-15-03 04:06 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
cincykid

ha,ha,ha,ha

i just read this. is this tequila guy for real?

Old Post 12-15-03 05:56 AM
cincykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cincykid Edit post   Report post

This sounds like HAMMERTIME a month ago.

Old Post 12-15-03 08:02 AM
134310 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 134310 Edit post   Report post
Tequila Men

You are very good !!

--- Yuuuuuu..... huuuuuuuuu !!!

--- I want 2 ML bet.... My record is 2-0 ML 100 %......

--- Im a EXPERT !!.... yuuuuu..... huuuuuu.... juuuuuu !!!

--- What a joke, I before tink that in this place, people make a real bet ATS... for at lest one time in there life !!

--- But I see... that you all.... only are children playing a MENS game !!

--- Don't tink I a stupid... but beting ML in game that sure are going to be a blowout (teams in home - 10 or more pts) ... whats all the big deal !!

*** SO, NO MATTER I WIN THE TWO GAMES (ML)... I DON'T WHAN TO BE A PART OF THIS FORUM OF "CHILDRENS"...

--- GOOD BYE...... AND " T E Q U I L A "

Old Post 12-15-03 05:52 PM
Tequila Men is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tequila Men Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: