StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA playoffs
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA playoffs

One early play for today.

Phoenix/SA OVER 194.5

Duckman

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 04-19-08 09:08 PM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

duckman

great to see you again, good luck with this one, i'm sure you knew how i felt LOL
GL

Old Post 04-19-08 09:25 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rather be lucky than good sometimes. All right, one for you msudogs.

Dallas/NO UNDER 193

NBA playoffs 1-0

Duckman

Old Post 04-20-08 12:36 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One side for the day

Houston -1

GLTA

Duckman

Old Post 04-20-08 03:19 AM
big b

So you think all home teams get it done today! Utah does play better at home though so might be a good play!

Old Post 04-20-08 03:29 AM
big b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big b Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4-20-08

1-2 start yesterday as Dallas/NO resorted to a college ending the last 3 minutes when NO had a double-digit lead. A couple of sides and one total today.

Denver +8
Philly +9.5
Atl/Bos UNDER 189.5

NBA playoff sides 0-1
NBA playoff totals 1-1

Duckman

Old Post 04-20-08 07:32 PM
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4-21-08

Nice 2-1 day yesterday especially with Philly getting the W. The 76ers are going to give Detroit all they can handle. Looking at both sides for tonight and possibly the total in the 2nd game.

Washington +1.5
Houston -1

NBA sides 1-2
NBA totals 2-1

Duckman

Old Post 04-21-08 09:22 PM
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4-22-08

Wow, the den has been a busy place. I had to dig down to page 4 to retrieve. Yesterday was a forgettable day, going 0-2 in the NBA. Just one play for today.

Phoenix +2

NBA playoff sides 1-4
NBA playoff totals 2-1

Duckman

Old Post 04-23-08 02:42 AM
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4-23-08

Another day...........another NBA pick gone wrong. Somebody tell the Suns basketball is 48 minutes, not 24.

Philly +10.5
Atl/Bos OVER 189

I may have something later on the defenseless McNuggets. I'm leaning towards an under. ( I know, a contradiction in terms)

NBA playoff sides 1-5
NBA playoff totals 2-1

Old Post 04-24-08 12:23 AM
msudogs

duckman

agree with the late under, check the Lakers in the second if laying five or less, i'll be asleep LOL
GL

Old Post 04-24-08 12:26 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: