StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wednesday MLB Pitcher Computer Simulation System (1st 5 innings)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
BaseballHead

Wednesday MLB Pitcher Computer Simulation System (1st 5 innings)

*Listed pitchers "MUST" start

Philadelphia (Hamels) -196 > 1/2 unit
Detroit (Rogers) -191 > 1/2 unit
Cleveland (Carmona) 160 > 1/2 unit
Chicago Cubs (Lilly) -123 > 1/2 unit

GL
Billy

Old Post 04-02-08 12:14 AM
BaseballHead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BaseballHead Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i like your style with the short game, you & i will get along fine. if you have a chance go back & check James Shields last year in this situation, a money maker for me & a good start this year
GL

Old Post 04-02-08 12:35 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

BaseballHead

Not gonna knock anyone for trying to help but was just wondering if the system ever picks dogs? It seems like its just taking the better pitcher and some of the plays are too juicy for my liking. Anyway thanks for posting and goodluck, hope you win them all.

Old Post 04-02-08 12:43 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BaseballHead

Yes The Gush it does pick dogs but I play what the Simulations give me. GL with this season.

Billy

Old Post 04-02-08 03:45 AM
BaseballHead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BaseballHead Edit post   Report post
BaseballHead

Oh yeah msudogs his name should come up in the System several times this season.

Old Post 04-02-08 03:48 AM
BaseballHead

The Gush the System did the same last season by picking mostly favorites at the beginning of the season. It will start with some doggies soon. Some are quite juicy right now but you have to be willing to lose to win. Thats why I start the season off with small units.

Old Post 04-02-08 03:56 AM
The Gush
Banned User

With any system and any sport I guess you just pick your spots. I'll be interested to see how it does, GL

Old Post 04-02-08 03:59 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BaseballHead

Tuesday results:

NYY (Wang) 0-1 > -76.00
St. Louis (Lohse) 1-0 > +50.00

5-2 (71.4%) +84.00

Old Post 04-02-08 04:00 AM
BaseballHead

thanx The Gush.

Hope I can be a help to others with this System. We shall see in the long haul. Baseball season is a marathon not a sprint.

Old Post 04-02-08 04:06 AM
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good

stuff Billy

love the short games

keep up the good work

Old Post 04-02-08 04:13 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BaseballHead

1st 5 innings

Toronto (Burnett) +129 > 1/2 unit

The Gush here is the first Pitcher Simulation System dog play.

Old Post 04-02-08 08:21 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: