StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ARMY vs NAVY (WEATHER UPDATE)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I lose on the trivia. I knew Miami since the the ring and all. Carrey's a nut. Man of a 1,000 faces. Still trying to figure out how you grabbed he was a cop from the posts? You're scaring me,lol.

Old Post 12-06-03 07:53 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

EAGLES!!

Old Post 12-06-03 07:56 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Q

ACE is what NJ state troopers use on back of there licence plates! So I took an uneducated guess and was right!

VIG.

Old Post 12-06-03 07:57 PM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

2:05

Still snowing very heavy!!

Q: What do you think the total of Eagle/Cowboy game will drop to??

VIG.

Old Post 12-06-03 08:01 PM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

You mean IF it drops. Last two weeks these two have combined for 199 points and played D's like Miami, and Carolina. 5 touches w/ extras +1 right now. Maybe time for that extra point to be a factor. What's the odds on a safety in this one? lol.

Old Post 12-06-03 09:00 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Anyone know Navy's ATS record when they win SU as a favorite?

Old Post 12-06-03 09:27 PM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nevermind I found it. 25-1

Old Post 12-06-03 09:48 PM
The ACE

YO VIG

Nice lie about the snow you jerkoff. Its okay cause I bet the under and am getting out at halftime. But you are a real putz. loser.

Old Post 12-06-03 11:26 PM
The ACE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The ACE Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

This is the reason I can't come on this site anymore. I'll finish football tourney for statfox and be on my way!! There are way to many of these people that want to bash hard working cappers! This will be last post on regular forum! As for Ace or who ever these people that keep coming on this site!! Have a nice Holiday and have fun bashing people!!

VIG.

Old Post 12-07-03 12:59 AM
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Hey Vig

you dont have to leave I will clear this loser out. Sorry about that person speaking to you that way. You of all people dont deserve that. Dont let him get under your skin. These kinda people are everywhere in the world. Kinda a shame but what are we going to do? Cant let them take control. Your call, but would nice if you stayed.

StatFox

Dave

Old Post 12-07-03 01:07 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Vig

Just disregard Ace's comments! He's only got a dozen or so posts and he'll be out of here if he keeps persisting.

Anyways, I had the under in the Army/Navy game and it cashed in! Thanks for your contribution! If you're not going to post anymore here, are you going to post at the TTL site?

Old Post 12-07-03 01:24 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I knew it was Pet Detective. Nice call on the UNDER VIG. I hope he got out of it like he said. Double loser for basher. Oh by the way, Navy now 26-1 ATS when they win as a favorite. Those that missed it today, may have 1 more chance. Ain't life GRAND?!

Old Post 12-07-03 01:59 AM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Q

Nice to see you had Navy for a GRAND!! Cashed in on Unders in game and have UNDER NAVY & UNDER EAGLES in a nice size parlay!!

VIG.

Old Post 12-07-03 02:31 AM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks VIG. I also hope you found the prop for that safety in the Cowboys/Eagles game as suggested.

Old Post 12-08-03 12:52 AM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Q-MAN

UNBELIEVABLE! GREAT CALL!!

VIG.

Old Post 12-08-03 02:21 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: