StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sun Belt Conference Tournament
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
EX-Coach
Banned User

Sun Belt Conference Tournament

New Orleans -8.5

North Texas -11

Old Post 03-05-08 04:51 PM
EX-Coach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EX-Coach Click here to Send EX-Coach a Private Message Edit post   Report post
EX-Coach
Banned User

ADDING

Middle Tenn St. -9

LA Lafayette -9'

Old Post 03-05-08 04:55 PM
EX-Coach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EX-Coach Click here to Send EX-Coach a Private Message Edit post   Report post
EX-Coach
Banned User

ADDING

Fla Int +5

Old Post 03-05-08 05:07 PM
msudogs

coach

good luck, i'm a big SEC basketball fan & have gone through the media guides for each school

Old Post 03-05-08 06:56 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tyrod

Wwwhhoops

Old Post 03-05-08 07:46 PM
tyrod is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tyrod Click here to Send tyrod a Private Message Edit post   Report post
EX-Coach
Banned User

MSU, so you must have a pretty good idea who I am. If you do please keep it to yourself. thanks, coach.

Old Post 03-05-08 09:46 PM
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Re x coach

If I may ask what brings you to a gambling site?

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 03-05-08 10:33 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
EX-Coach
Banned User

Re x coach
If I may ask what brings you to a gambling site?

Pete

REPLY:

I am on the road travelling 250 days a year. I am in a hotel room constantly and I am BORED. I gamble for a hobby.

I like everyone else can learn from others. Just cuz I coached does not mean I know all the secrets....FAR from the truth!

good luck guys!

Old Post 03-05-08 10:43 PM
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Re

I understand fully. good luck and keep us informed. I have a few coaches as friends and to tell the truth when they tell me who they like I usually go the other way. I think that they are just to close to the people they know and at times wish them to win.

good Luck and enjoy your posts.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 03-05-08 11:51 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SportZ_Nut
Banned User

I will follow on

Florida Int and LA Laf. One th eothers the line is going the other way.

Old Post 03-05-08 11:55 PM
SportZ_Nut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SportZ_Nut Edit post   Report post
wiseguys

now i know why your are an ex coach

Old Post 03-06-08 04:52 AM
wiseguys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wiseguys Click here to Send wiseguys a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saint Wager
Banned User

damn...poor coach!

Old Post 03-06-08 04:54 AM
Saint Wager is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saint Wager Click here to Send Saint Wager a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tendog

coach, thats a lot of nights on the road--tough to handle that aspect let alone the job they are paying you for. Best of luck!

Old Post 03-06-08 05:09 AM
tendog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tendog Click here to Send tendog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: