StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > LSu vs. Arkansas
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply

LSu vs. Arkansas

Arkansas has a very versatile offense. Nothing worse on a Def.'s confidence than a QB being able to run for the first down on 3rd down. The only question mark is Ark. Def. LSU's offense hasn't looked to well lately, though. They haven't been running and throwing like they were earlier in the year. IF the Hogs def. shows up ready to play then they will be able to cover the spread because their offense will compete with LSU's. My worry is the Arkansas def. I still like the points in this situation but see LSU winning.

Old Post 11-28-03 03:50 AM
2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2020 Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice

write up! I think you nailed it on the head. Arkansas is good enough to keep LSU in range. LSU has a crappy kicker so that might come into play. I think he is 3-5 in FG this season. Only 5 FG attempts!! They will not let him kick. He is not that good. I like that LSU is playing two pretty good teams in a row off a short week and played a tough game against Miss last week. They have had a easy schedule this season pretty much. Still leaning toward a teaser with Arkansas and ?? More research to do but I have been following LSU this season somewhat and have the feeling they are not as good as advertised. Arkansas should give them a game.

Good luck!

Old Post 11-28-03 07:02 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

BOTH OF YOU HAVE NICE WRITE UPS! I HAVE THE ARK+20 IN TEASERS.GL ON YOUR PICKS

Old Post 11-28-03 07:08 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post

These stats don't mean much

but LSU is 5-12 ATS off a road conference win and 3-17 ATS in games in Nov, and 1-9 off a SU win and ATS loss.

Ark. is 12-6 ATS as a dog, but only 8-15 ATS off a home confernce win. Makes you feel a little better.

What other game are you considering for the tease??

Old Post 11-28-03 03:09 PM
showmethemoney

ark game

I'm with you guys. Ark will stay with them. I'm considering a parlay with Ariz.

Old Post 11-28-03 05:39 PM
showmethemoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for showmethemoney Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

well

I guess I am late but I teased them with colorado a system pick I have for today.

Old Post 11-28-03 06:44 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wimpy

Thanks

The way the forum was talkin' you all have decided for me to go with a lil' teaser with Arkansas plus the pts and Under the total.

Old Post 11-28-03 06:59 PM
wimpy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wimpy Click here to Send wimpy a Private Message Edit post   Report post

2nd half

UNDER. LSu DEf. is ready to play now.

Old Post 11-28-03 10:36 PM
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

i knew it looked to easy.im glad i took the ark off most of my teasers.it saved me a lot.

Old Post 11-29-03 02:14 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: