StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nba Never Lost System
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Lefthander

thanks

for posting these iceman

Old Post 01-13-08 05:45 PM
Lefthander is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lefthander Click here to Send Lefthander a Private Message Edit post   Report post
iceman33

This in going to be the last post

I don't want to cause any problems so if you would like these plays email me at offleewild(at)verizon.net get me your email and I will try to send them to everyone.

Old Post 01-13-08 05:49 PM
iceman33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iceman33 Click here to Send iceman33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I've been trying to follow & understand

So, naturally my curiousity is up. If doing the East-West thing and playing to get the (road team??) to cover, was wondering if the reverse is true? Does anyone know how it fares to play AGAINST the road team buying the points?

Duckman

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 01-13-08 06:01 PM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sdtnvols42

whats up with the post

What happened to the system post on this thread? No one has posted in a while is the thread dead now or did it move??

Good Ole Rocky Top

Old Post 02-04-08 10:44 PM
sdtnvols42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdtnvols42 Click here to Send sdtnvols42 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: