StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ncaaf Gold Plays Bowl Thread "all my plays inside"
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MapleLeaf

pointmagic sorry bro but I think your biggest play of the year is going down tonight. However thats just my opinion . Not bashing you at all its just a difference of opinions. See alot of touts on Ohio State tonight also . However bro Ohio State is your play and I respect everyones opinion. Wish I could say GL but I can't since I'm on the opposite side. Maybe I should jump on the Buckeye train "NOT" I'll stick with LSU which might very well be the wrong side. I probably just jinxed myself if so I'll be back to give you your props

Old Post 01-08-08 01:45 AM
MapleLeaf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MapleLeaf Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mapleleaf

If ohio state does lay BCS egg number 2 in a row then I will be wrong for the 17th time in 52 tries. If they win It will be the 36th time this year I was right!

GL

Old Post 01-08-08 01:56 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MapleLeaf

pointmagic I'm not doubting your skills bro as you have earned my respect with that awesome record its just happens to be were on opposite sides. I'm very well could be completely wrong about LSU 50/50 chance

MapleLeaf

Old Post 01-08-08 01:59 AM
MapleLeaf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MapleLeaf Edit post   Report post
mettleman

Ohio st has no heart and for the second straight year they sucked my money down the drain never again never again ohio st

Old Post 01-08-08 04:43 AM
mettleman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mettleman Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fuk ohio state

The buckeyes cost me just like it cost you tonight!

I can say with pride that I have brought winners to the den, if you have less than 200 posts please dont email me telling what kind of mistakes Im making. The last time I checked Im hitting close to 70% in the Nfl and NCAAF combined.
If you post your record in the den and actually cap the games I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS OR INFORMATION YOU MAY ADD. If you are asking questions from the den members maybe you should leave the answers to us!
Im going to keep posting my plays in the main forum BUT if CRY BABIES dont leave me alone after 1 loss Im going to start posting in the hall of fame ONLY!
Some of you guys are amazing! YOU ARE GETTING TOP INFORMATION AND PLAYS FOR FREE HOW CAN YOU CRY?

Later guys!

Old Post 01-08-08 09:32 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ShoalBay

Point

Pay no attention to the morons. I for one have learned much by reading your posts and logic. You are a wealth of information, thanks for your help and dedication.

Old Post 01-08-08 12:22 PM
ShoalBay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShoalBay Click here to Send ShoalBay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pgapro

Thanks

Point your picks and advice have been very valuable to a newbie like myself. The bashers must not realize there is variance when it comes to betting. Please keep posting your picks and advice. Nice job on your fine CFB season.

Old Post 01-08-08 12:41 PM
pgapro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pgapro Click here to Send pgapro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Randizzle14
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point, Fuk the Haters

Keep doin what you do.....Maple Leaf is just rookie who obviously doesn't know how to manage his bank roll. Fuk him and keep cappin. (I dont mind if you just post in HOF)

2006-2007 Football Handicapping Record ATS 39-20-2 (66.1%) (+30.2 Units)
NCAA Football: 28-15-1 (65%) (+20.4 Units)
NFL Football: 11-5-1 (69%) (+9.8 Units)

2007-2008 Football Handicapping Record ATS: 107-59-6 (64.4%) (+77.2 Units)
NCAA Football: 54-29-2 (61%) (+ 42 Units)
NFL Football: 53-30-4 (59%) (+35.2 Units)

2008-2009 Season: 129-55-4 (70.1%) (+166.1 Units)
NCAA Football: *82-23-4 (78%) (+119.6 Units)*
NFL Football: 47-32-0 (59%) (+46.5 Units)

2009-2010 Season: 113-95-5 (54%) (+16 Units)
NCAA Football: 51-50-3 (50%) (-20.2 Units)
NFL Football: 62-45-2 (58%)(+36.2 Units)

NCAA Football Overall: 215-117-7 (65%)(+161.8 Units)
NFL Football Overall: 173-112-5 (60%)(+127.7 Units)
2006-2010 OVERALL= 388-229-17 (62.8%) (+289.5 Units)
All Units are on a 1-5 Scale.

Old Post 01-08-08 01:09 PM
Randizzle14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randizzle14 Click here to Send Randizzle14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pointmagic

I just want to say thanks for this thread. It has made the bowl season one heck of a ride. I am already counting down the days till next year when we can get this thing started again. Nice work and good luck.

Matt

Old Post 01-08-08 02:56 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fade-n-Away

PTM - NO SCHIT

Those "what have you done for me lately" fukers need to go home. I appreciate all the hard work and definitely know that this information is very, very valuable. Thanks for all the winners and don't stop posting here. I don't have HOF rights yet!!! Good luck and keep it up!

Old Post 01-08-08 03:24 PM
Fade-n-Away is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fade-n-Away Click here to Send Fade-n-Away a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

guys

Im not going to take my ball and go home anytime soon, no hard feelings here boys.
Its hoops time and I will be posting my plays everyday from here on out.

Lets put our heads together and make some money!

Later,

Point

Old Post 01-08-08 07:11 PM
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point......

keep it up ,ur one of the best capers in here,,u put in hard work an ca$h tix...unlklike alot of others in here,,,keep it up bro,ur a great capper.......GL

Old Post 01-08-08 07:14 PM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
towelboy02

PM

just another day at work. you did a great job in football. i want to see how you do in the bball realm. i am looking forward to some kind of "GOLD Ball" play.

good luck buddy

Old Post 01-08-08 07:35 PM
towelboy02 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towelboy02 Click here to Send towelboy02 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mettleman

Point
I hope you were not thinking I was aiming anything at you, my friend.
I was just saying that Ohio St. has no heart and they did it to me 2 years in a row.
The only reason I posted in this thread is becuase you had 'em too and I thought we could vent together.

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON !!!

LATER

Old Post 01-08-08 08:50 PM
mettleman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mettleman Edit post   Report post
hawk

Hey point you've been doing a great job keep up the good work

Old Post 01-08-08 09:58 PM
hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawk Click here to Send hawk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brody

LSU/OSU

it wasnt a matter of heart in that game, it was a matter of skill level, sec teams are much more skilled/faster than the big ten

osu, for the first time this year, played a team with more talent than they had and they got killed
that is how bad the big ten and osu non conference schedule was, that sorry team had more talent than every team it played this year UNTIL LSU

i propose a five year ban on all big ten teams in the bcs championship game

brody

Old Post 01-08-08 11:28 PM
brody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brody Click here to Send brody a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Evaveli

"it wasnt a matter of heart in that game, it was a matter of skill level, sec teams are much more skilled/faster than the big ten"

I wouldn't say that completely.... see Michigan

Old Post 01-09-08 12:09 AM
Evaveli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Evaveli Edit post   Report post
brody

michigan

if you are trying to say mich is a good team you must have missed the entire season

loss to appy state
30 point loss to oregon
loss to osu
loss to some other pitiful team in the bug ten

mich game vs florida was an example of a team really wanting to win (mich for fired coach) vs team that had no incentive (last yr national champ, etc)

big ten was 3-5 in bowl games including 0-2 in bcs games, loss by a total of 46 points
one of big ten wins was against cmu at the gun, other two teams from mac lost by about 90 points

sec 7-2, 2-0 in bcs games by about 45 points

there is NO comparison between the big ten and sec
if osu played a typical sec schedule including decent non conference games (not akron/youngstown st/bowling green/wash) they would have lost 4 games this year

brody

Old Post 01-09-08 06:35 AM
brody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brody Click here to Send brody a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

brody, you don't know sh*t. what happened last year in the bowl games?? there were 3 specific games last year in which the Big Ten faced off against SEC:

Penn State (WINNER) vs. Tennessee
Wisconsin (WINNER) vs. Arkansas
Ohio State (LOSER) vs. Florida

I'm so sick and tired of hearing pompous SEC douchebags talk about how bad the Big Ten is and how holy and great the SEC is. Yes, the last few years, the SEC has been stronger than the Big Ten...but so what? If you're trying to say that Florida did not care about winning that game in front of 90% Gator fans (and with a coach that is insane about EVERY game), then you are crazy. Florida came out with guns blazing but couldn't beat Michigan. They were outplayed, plain and simple. Michigan fumbled the ball twice on the goal line for christ sake! The Wolverines should have won by 21 points! There is no question that there were at least 3 or 4 other teams that should have been playing in the championship game over Ohio State, but that's not the Buckeyes fault.

It's time to give ease up on the Big Ten and take a seat.

Old Post 01-09-08 06:47 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Evaveli

Brody you are such an SEC homer man.... and if you wanna stay on Michigan lets go for it hmmmmm last time I checked they are 23-5-1 lifetime versus the SEC and 7-3 in bowl games versus the SEC. Let me guess all those losses were because the teams had no reason to win right? Give me a break .

Old Post 01-09-08 07:23 AM
Evaveli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Evaveli Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: