StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I did a no-no!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I did a no-no!

I, like most here took OSU for the game. I used my eyes to tell me I should give myself up and lay 0.5 (E) on LSU for the second half.
I could lose both. Really a dumb bet, but I can not see OSU playing them even in the 2nd half.
Confessions are good for the soul, if not the bank book.

GL to all others.

Old Post 01-08-08 04:23 AM
Highbeams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Highbeams Click here to Send Highbeams a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Aces215

...you're not alone

I parlayed LSU to over 24 to chase

Old Post 01-08-08 04:28 AM
Aces215 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aces215 Click here to Send Aces215 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Aces..

Thanks for helping me keep my sanity. Now if I only had a potential half-time solution last night with my wonderful Bowling Green investment LOL

Old Post 01-08-08 04:32 AM
Highbeams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Highbeams Click here to Send Highbeams a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MapleLeaf

hightimes I think its a safe bet . Cash it buddy

MapleLeaf

Old Post 01-08-08 04:34 AM
MapleLeaf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MapleLeaf Edit post   Report post
vick
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well I did the same. LSU looking to dominating on both O and D lines.

I bet half my original wager on 2nd half. Laying -145 +.5

Dumb bet but I was squeezed. :)

Old Post 01-08-08 04:36 AM
vick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vick Click here to Send vick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MapleLeaf

There you go hightimes LSU Touchdown

MapleLeaf

Old Post 01-08-08 04:38 AM
MapleLeaf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MapleLeaf Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mapleleaf........

this is my brothers thread mr. highbeams : )

Old Post 01-08-08 04:40 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MapleLeaf

oh OK didn't notice that the beers are kicking in . There you go Highbeams

MapleLeaf

Old Post 01-08-08 04:48 AM
MapleLeaf

Highbeams hope LSU gets close enough for the FG for you. I'm rooting 4 U

MapleLeaf

Old Post 01-08-08 05:37 AM
MapleLeaf

TOUCHDOWN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MapleLeaf

Old Post 01-08-08 05:39 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what can you say highbeams. college football is finally behind us...........

Old Post 01-08-08 05:52 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for your communication

HT,
you are a gentleman and a patient man. Yo are the former for your support last night and the latter as a Tiger fan, probably of long-standing.
Much appreciated and GL. FYI....I ended up laughing it away and reloading as I am occasionaly foced to do.

Old Post 01-09-08 12:17 AM
tendog

i do my share and reload from time to time also. After all, without reloads we wouldnt have sports books!

Old Post 01-09-08 01:12 AM
tendog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tendog Click here to Send tendog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: