StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday's plays>
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Hammertime
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday's plays>

2 Units Pistons +9

1 Units Bulls +14

gl

Old Post 11-22-03 12:25 AM
Hammertime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hammertime Edit post   Report post
madcapper

Hi, I am new here. Detroit is -9, not +9. Must be a typo.

I like Detroit giving the points.
GL

Old Post 11-22-03 12:46 AM
madcapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madcapper Edit post   Report post
camel

Think its supposed to be Knicks +9

Old Post 11-22-03 12:47 AM
camel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for camel Edit post   Report post
Hammertime
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sorry guys

knicks +9 it is

typo

Old Post 11-22-03 12:51 AM
Hammertime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hammertime Edit post   Report post
bret

respect

Hammer

After what I have seen, you deserve to be treated a lot better than they did at that other place. There are a lot of jealous people out there who wish they knew what you know!

Old Post 11-22-03 12:53 AM
bret is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bret Edit post   Report post
Miller

Hammertime

Are you going to let us know where you are hanging out now??

Old Post 11-22-03 12:54 AM
Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miller Edit post   Report post
camel

Agree

I agree with everything Bret just said. People are clearly jealous. What happened this morning was ridiculous. Hope you let us know where to find your plays... You're the best capper I've seen.

GL

Old Post 11-22-03 12:56 AM
camel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for camel Edit post   Report post
Hammertime
FoxDen Hall of Famer

new site will be opening>

in a few weeks that johnny and i will run. I think what happened this morning was the moderators felt i have stepped on there toes a little. But no biggie i want nothing to do with them. They been there for a longtime and faithful to the owner and they deserve say at that forum only. Once mine is up i WILL HAVE complete say on everything.

About me being a great capper i win more then lose is all. I just so happened to get hot at the right time. I wont lose in the longrun too much info out there today for a gambler to lose day after day imo.

I dont want to mention what the site name is here because this is not my site and its shows disrespect to the posters and owners.

gl

Old Post 11-22-03 01:05 AM
Miller

Gotcha! ;)

Old Post 11-22-03 01:06 AM
Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miller Edit post   Report post
Hammertime
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The internet you have alot of wacko's

and what i experienced over there the last few days was uncalled for. The moderators are not classy people just plain stupid. If i were head honcho i would but them boys through some basic training HAMMER style.

gl

Old Post 11-22-03 01:13 AM
camel

Thanks

Thanks for the info Hammer.... Don't sell yourself short, winning more than losing is not an easy thing to do. Thanks for the plays and continued success.

GL

Old Post 11-22-03 01:13 AM
Hammertime
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A good friend gave me this line

Hammmer your like sparring with chumps.

I still laugh at that line.

Old Post 11-22-03 01:18 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: