StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > T.O. tells Jessica to stay away
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nickjcpa

T.O. tells Jessica to stay away

Jessica Simpson: Back off my QB
Associated Press, Updated 4 minutes ago STORY

IRVING, Texas (AP) - Terrell Owens has a message for Jessica Simpson: Stay away.

Simpson has become Public Enemy No. 1 among Dallas Cowboys fans because of a link being made between her appearance at Sunday's game and the poor performance of her new boyfriend, quarterback Tony Romo.
"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite — in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," Owens said Wednesday.

The Cowboys lost 10-6 to the Philadelphia Eagles and Romo had what was statistically the worst game of his career, all while Simpson sat in a luxury box wearing a pink No. 9 jersey she proudly showed off for television cameras.

The problem for her is, Romo's previous worst game came last December at home to the Eagles when then-girlfriend Carrie Underwood was in attendance.

"With everything that has happened, obviously with the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away," Owens said, echoing the chatter on sports-talk radio and blogs. "Other than that, she was high on my list until last week.

"Oh, I got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned."

Old Post 12-19-07 09:53 PM
nickjcpa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickjcpa Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Here's an even funnier idea. Have her sing the National anthem.

LOL!!!!!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 12-19-07 10:00 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bill30

Complete bbbbuuuulllsssshhhiiittt, she was at the greenbay and new york jets game, both were great for Tony, she wasnt at the buffalo game and tony stunk it up. Bottom line is Tony is good, not perfect. The eagles did a good job, Tony didnt have it that day, and the coaching staff gave up on the run.

Old Post 12-19-07 10:01 PM
bill30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bill30 Click here to Send bill30 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jimmysmithf

if necessary,

she can come watch the game at my place....

Old Post 12-19-07 10:17 PM
jimmysmithf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmysmithf Click here to Send jimmysmithf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Evaveli

I love it they will look for any excuse why they lost that game.

Old Post 12-20-07 12:36 AM
Evaveli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Evaveli Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

owens

This guy is cancer! I fear that he will be the undoing of the cowboys this season, hes always been a mud slinging big mouth!

IMO

Old Post 12-20-07 12:40 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
marbles63

as a Packer fan I hope he keeps opening his big mouth. The Cowboys will get what they deserve for signing that idiot. BTW, does any Dallas media member have the guts to ask him about his drops Sunday & how they impacted the game?

Old Post 12-20-07 01:54 AM
marbles63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marbles63 Click here to Send marbles63 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The dallas media is always on his ass, they hate him.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-20-07 04:24 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: