StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ohio State = Total Fraud!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Thomas S Hunter

Ohio State = Total Fraud!

What a pathetic performance. The offense is sleepwalking. The kids are stupid. The offensive line is getting beat on every play. Now, an average Wisconsin team without their best offensive player is tied with the Phuckeyes.

OSU + absolute total complete frauds.

TSH

Old Post 11-03-07 07:56 PM
Thomas S Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas S Hunter Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wisconsin is not average. And instead of getting pissed and taking it out on some kids, just be on the right side. Wisconsin was an obvious play.

Go Bucks.

Old Post 11-03-07 08:12 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thomas S Hunter

Wisconsin was the "obvious play?" You mean the same Badger teamm that got azz raped by 31 at Penn State?

Hmmmmm, okay.

I could use some help. What other "obvious plays" are on the board today. I look at my sheet and they do not seem to jump out at me. Maybe you have better vision than I do.

TSH

Old Post 11-03-07 08:34 PM
Thomas S Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas S Hunter Edit post   Report post
Otter242

Wisconsin

Looks like the 4th quarter blues. They may cover but they look tired.

Old Post 11-03-07 08:54 PM
Otter242 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otter242 Click here to Send Otter242 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thomas S Hunter

Yeah sure. Wisconsin was the "obvious play."

Final score OSU 38-17.

TSH

Old Post 11-03-07 09:29 PM
straycat

Maybe a new hobby is called for?

Mister Hunter patience is a virtue and ignorance is bliss,the former is a neccesity in this bizz and the latter will get you as you so articulately put it....azzz raped!

Old Post 11-03-07 09:36 PM
straycat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straycat Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

If OSU did that in a bad effort

they will be pretty scary when properly motivated

Old Post 11-03-07 09:37 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
straycat

Breadman,how could they be unmotivated to play a traditional Big-ten rival regardless of their record?I think the larger question here is the intestinal fortitude of said Hunter dude.

Old Post 11-03-07 09:42 PM
straycat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straycat Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

are these 2 related?

OSU + absolute total complete frauds.

Final scores OSU 38-17

If you can't take it, turn the tv off and just check the final score.

Old Post 11-03-07 09:45 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Straycat

One of the OSU cheerleaders pulled a train with the starting offensive line last night

lol

who knows why teams don't show up?

I didn't watch the game. But it seems the thread starter did. I'll take his word for it.

gl

Old Post 11-03-07 09:45 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gonedaddyfinch

Ater all that pissin and moanin , I still can't figure out what side this guy was on , first you cry cause the Bucks were playin flat then they come strong and win going away and you whine about that , this games for big boys son , there will be alot more swings every week in every game ...there's no crying in football

Old Post 11-03-07 10:51 PM
gonedaddyfinch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gonedaddyfinch Click here to Send gonedaddyfinch a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: