StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 'the doc" has me on ignore
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
arewson
Banned User

'the doc" has me on ignore

are you kidding me you simpleton

Old Post 10-30-07 04:14 AM
arewson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arewson Click here to Send arewson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just talk to yourself.

Old Post 10-30-07 04:17 AM
Ethan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ethan Click here to Send Ethan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
arewson
Banned User

OK

Give me GB to the BANK

Old Post 10-30-07 04:20 AM
arewson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arewson Click here to Send arewson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sirwigglesworth
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hmm....

maybe you should cry about it, that always seems to help. im on gb also btw. ml and +3. gl

Old Post 10-30-07 04:21 AM
sirwigglesworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sirwigglesworth Click here to Send sirwigglesworth a Private Message Edit post   Report post
arewson
Banned User

Not Hardly

GB to the Bank!!

Old Post 10-30-07 04:22 AM
arewson
Banned User

the doc on den

hehe .....lol

Old Post 10-30-07 04:51 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wtf?

has gotten into you? trying to make a name for yourself on someone else's dime? i am pulling for gnb too... but why make an ass out of yourself?

by the way i hope you lose now and you are only a td away from that loudmouth piece of garbage...

have put messages in your threads before and never knew you were a piece of ****t

Old Post 10-30-07 05:01 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

oh and F'U FAGGGGGGGGGGOT

LEARN SOME CLASS

Old Post 10-30-07 05:03 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

buster..

good stuff! hahah

Old Post 10-30-07 05:07 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
arewson
Banned User

buester

pleasee!! have a kitten. Lock on GB

Old Post 10-30-07 05:08 AM
sirwigglesworth
FoxDen Hall of Famer

douche!!

quit jinxing my play g*ddamnit. you sound like some bitter ex girlfriend. jesus

Old Post 10-30-07 05:10 AM
sirwigglesworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sirwigglesworth Click here to Send sirwigglesworth a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

me splooging on your face! i will gladly lose my bet to see you get your name rubbed in crap

Old Post 10-30-07 05:10 AM
arewson
Banned User

Buster

Your a Mag Pie!!

Old Post 10-30-07 05:12 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

and for starting crap you need to be banned.........

but then again they will only let you came back as another faggg name..even worse than the one you have now

Old Post 10-30-07 05:13 AM
arewson
Banned User

Buster

aNd you and your bro should'nt be banned! PLEASE!!

Old Post 10-30-07 05:15 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Arson

Just wanted to say good-bye. See you under your next name.

Old Post 10-30-07 05:17 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

anytime you stupid m'fer we already don't come around here more often because of punkass f;ers like you.i would almost welcome it to keep me from reading stupid shiiiitt from you...if i had you in a dark room i would love to bite your eyeballs out

Old Post 10-30-07 05:19 AM
arewson
Banned User

Hey Buster

have a good DAY!! -:)

Old Post 10-30-07 05:22 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

your mama

Old Post 10-30-07 05:24 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cause if you are still here tomorrow i will never make another post on this fine site.that is a guarantee..

come on statfox man up and ban this f'er and make sure he cannot make another username...the time is now

Old Post 10-30-07 05:27 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: