StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Docs
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
BigE65

Docs

Anyone have Docs Big Ten Game of Year Service Pick?

Thanks

Old Post 10-27-07 06:36 PM
BigE65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigE65 Click here to Send BigE65 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Something smells fishy..........

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 10-27-07 06:40 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah i just posted it in my thread. its Penn St.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:43 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Doc Enterprises
(8 Unit Big 10 Conference Game of the Year) Penn State Nittany Lions
(5 Units) Georgia Bulldogs
(4 Units) Michigan Wolverines
(4 Units) North Carolina Tarheels
(4 Units) Mississippi State Bulldogs
(4 Units) Colorado State Rams
(4 Units) East Carolina Pirates

Old Post 10-27-07 06:45 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BigE65

Thanks. Not what I was wanting to hear.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:45 PM
BigE65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigE65 Click here to Send BigE65 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BigE65

Service Picks

Does anyone know where to look up all the tout picks?

Thanks

Old Post 10-27-07 07:06 PM
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

atstalks.com i believe

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 10-27-07 07:08 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
BigE65

Thanks Curdawg

Old Post 10-27-07 07:19 PM
Thomas S Hunter

Game of the Year?

You have got to be kidding me. Any one who falls for this obvious marketing ploy deserve to lose.

No sincere sports handicapping analyst would ever suggest that any game deserves such a tagline. In October, no less.

How do we not know that there will not be some game two weeks from now that is a better play?

This kind of touting just screams RIP OFF! Run the other way when you see this kind of thing.

TSH

Old Post 10-27-07 08:09 PM
Thomas S Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas S Hunter Edit post   Report post
Actionbrett

he use to be very good and moved quite a few lines with his big plays. I take it from the reaction of a few people in this thread he isn't very good this season.

Old Post 10-27-07 08:22 PM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As Brett said, Doc's is one of the more legit cappers out there. i've followed his picks for 5 years, he's been consistant overall, he doesn't advertise 65% winners or anything like that, promotes good money management, and limits the GOY and such (although they will usually have 5 6 to 8 unit plays per CFB season, underdog GOY, SEC GOY, PAC-10 GOY and such.)

He's having a down year but, I'd say his winning % in CFB over the past 5 years is around 57.8%, according to my records, which is even better considering his good record in high-rated games. Though I'll never forget the 8-unit he had on Temple basketball last year, I got KILLED on that game, lol.

Old Post 10-27-07 08:26 PM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: