StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > nfl system in the money every week
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
noodles
Restricted User

nfl system in the money every week

the system calls for more 40 yard drives F/A. THE GAME IS A 40 YARD GAME when you have a 40 yard drive you are in the red zone over 80 %of the time...teams with the best or i should say the most 40 yard drives are naturally the better team...off & deff stoping the 40 yard drives are important.you must get a avgeage of the team it is playing ...or the median i make 17 the 4games you give up 17 i would be a 17.......on so on if you were a 17 and on deff the team they are playing are a 13 you would be a 151/2........do both teams now look at red zone average.........leave the fiedgoals go for now just the touchdowns given up &made by both teams in the redzone...off &deff.....you get this info on drive charts on nfl .com...look for the 40 drives ....on off &deff....keep a running total.....you will see when teams are starting to turn it around by there drive charts......of 40 yards or more.......of course the top 2 are dallas & new england....now i will be back to show you the final touches that make this a money winner....time to eat...be back in 1 hour....

Old Post 10-05-07 09:35 PM
noodles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for noodles Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I wouldn't eat anymore of those funny looking mushrooms.

Old Post 10-05-07 11:06 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: