StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Drock's NHL Chase Plays 10-21
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Drock
StatFox Hall of Famer

Drock's NHL Chase Plays 10-21

Figured I would give the system a name so it would not get confused with all the other systems on the board now.

Tonight.

Colorado- This would be a chase in the series, it is down about 5.5 units right now. I am going to split those loses into the next few series. There will be no problem getting all this back with a little patience. Not willing to risk that many units on a -200 line

Colorado -.5 -200 1 unit
Edmonton -.5 +115 1 unit (new series)

The best part of this system is we can never lose if we play it smart.

1. Don't make your units so high you can't chase a few bets.
2. Keep real good records so when we split up the loses you can make them all back.
3. Only split loses to 4+ game road trips.
4. Try and find road trips that have back to back games for the road team when trying to gain back your loses. That puts you in an even bigger advantage.

Drock

Drock

Old Post 10-21-03 09:43 PM
Drock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drock Click here to Send Drock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Drock
StatFox Hall of Famer

Calculated something wrong. The Boston chase (colorado play) is 11 units down. I am playing 2 win 2 units back on Colorado tonight and will chase the rest later. I will post when I am playing extra to get back those units.

Drock

Old Post 10-21-03 09:49 PM
Drock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drock Click here to Send Drock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jimmy

I'm going to stick to my guns and keep chasing on this game. I'm only two games down on this one because I didn't start on the first game, and my book has it at -180 so it's a little better.

my plays for 10/21

1 unit Edmonton over St. Louis +105
8 units Colorado Avalanche over Boston Bruins -180
2.5 units LA Kings over Philadelphia Flyers -150

Good luck tonight

Old Post 10-21-03 10:42 PM
Jimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: