StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Anyone tried JHsportline.com? 73% NHL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mking

Anyone tried JHsportline.com? 73% NHL

has anyone used this service? They claim 73% winners this year.
Any feedback appreciated beyond the standard all services are scammers line.

Old Post 02-28-03 05:52 PM
mking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mking Edit post   Report post
Razor
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have never tried them nor will I ever. I simply don't waste money paying to find out who someone thinks is going to win a game.

If they are truly hitting 73% in hockey, good for them. However, most likely there is a catch. Either every game they play is a -200 favorite or it is just another case of false advertising.

There is one thing I have to say about JHsportsline.com. They really need to spend a little of that cash they have been "winning" on improving that web site. It is attrocious. Black backgrounds! Monster size fonts! Low quality images. Looks like something straight out of web page design 101. They better put some serious effort into cleaning up that look if they want to be taken seriously.

Old Post 02-28-03 06:05 PM
Razor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: