StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thoughts on Marlins Over 4
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Carlos019

Thoughts on Marlins Over 4

I am going to the game so I am looking to bet on something and the best thing I can find is Marlins over 4 runs.. Any thoughts?? Anyone else have another play in this game they like?

Old Post 06-13-07 08:15 PM
Carlos019 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carlos019 Click here to Send Carlos019 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

why not just got enjoy the game and cheers for the home team to win without wagering with them or against them.

Old Post 06-13-07 08:48 PM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agree with hotdog. go enjoy the night off from wagering and watch the game. no stress. no worries. we all need that once in a while........

Old Post 06-13-07 08:50 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I WOULD LEAN TOWARDS TAKING THE INDIANS . BK KIM WAS EXPOSED LAST TIME OUT. I THINK THE INDIANS SHOULD HAVE TAKEN NOTE OF THAT AND SHALL DO SOME DAMAGE AGAINST HIM

WHY NOT TAKE THE OVER 9 OR 9.5 AND CHEER FOR RUNS AND ENJOY A SLUGFEST

Old Post 06-13-07 09:08 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carlosh19

I decided to just enjoy the game and follow thd other games I bet on through the scoreboard...lol

Old Post 06-13-07 09:08 PM
Carlosh19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carlosh19 Click here to Send Carlosh19 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wise choice Carlos. I went to two the Lakers games and bet against them twice, I won both bets but did not enjoy the game at all.

Old Post 06-13-07 09:12 PM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: