StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Follow up to Suns/Spurs
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
beanlove4232

Follow up to Suns/Spurs

in a game where you believe fatigue will be a key factor, the first thing to go will be defense on either side....

over is the play here.

the suns know they need to push the ball to win...barbosa has been getting killed in the media for playin like crap and he will have a better game finally...the spurs are a great close out team yes, but they are not head and shoulders above the suns and will struggle to keep the game at their pace, even at home....

aside from all this, as i noted highly in game 4, the league wants this series to go 7 games....it most likely will or it will be a hell of a game going at or around the total and coming down to the final minutes....

PLAY: Never get greedy....buy 3 points for the suns and 3 points toward the over and parlay.....im sure no one will agree with me on this, but that makes me feel all the better towards it

Bean

Old Post 05-18-07 11:16 PM
beanlove4232 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beanlove4232 Edit post   Report post
beanlove4232

PS

for all you that believed game 5 would feature a ref crew that would try to hand some of that edge back to the suns....you were wrong due to no amare to get the calls, and an ego on Stern three times the size of mine.....but tonight he folds, the suns get some extra calls, game 7 is likely....everybodys happy.....

except the folks that took the spurs minus the points of course....not too late to cover you tracks though, fellas

Old Post 05-18-07 11:29 PM
beanlove4232 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beanlove4232 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: