StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hey guys,
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lightning

Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been posting over at the rx forum for the past year or so, but I've flocked this way in search of 'greener pastures.' I'm not a big fan of a lot of the bickering and backstabbing that goes on over there. I've been lurking here for a few days, and you guys seem like a good group with some insights. My expertise (if you can call it that) is in football. I look forward to posting here.

Old Post 09-10-03 10:04 PM
lightning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lightning Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Welcome aboard!

You will find out that there are troublemakers everywhere but Statfox does a great job in eliminating most of them as quickly as possible.

Welcome and Goodluck!

Old Post 09-10-03 10:06 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Razor
StatFox Hall of Famer

Welcome aboard. Good to see that you are against the *****ing and moaning that fills so many other boards. Also good to see that you aren't coming in with the "I am the best" arrogant attitude. Look forward to your insight. Good luck.

Old Post 09-10-03 10:09 PM
Razor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Edit post   Report post
lightning

Thanks for the welcome, guys. And no razon, I am certinly no wiseguy- though I do aspire!

Old Post 09-11-03 12:13 AM
lightning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lightning Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Lighting

Welcome to forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIG.

Old Post 09-11-03 12:40 AM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Lightning

Wecome aboard. Another football capper is always welcome. The Statfox guys usually weed out the bad apples here before they become to disruptive. Good luck to you.

Old Post 09-11-03 02:01 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: