StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > buying picks
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
coolguytennis

buying picks

anyone interested in buying picks from www.precisionpicks.com ?

they are really good.

Keith

Old Post 01-30-07 07:19 PM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ProfitFromSport

shoot me an email at profitfromsports@gmail, and i'll take care of you

Old Post 01-30-07 07:24 PM
ProfitFromSport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ProfitFromSport Click here to Send ProfitFromSport a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

shoot me an email at profitfromsports@gmail, and i'll take care of you

then shoot yourself in the foot ......
cool guy ....to much talent here to pay .

Old Post 01-30-07 07:25 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

alex meyers

his yearly record is 924-568-34.

ok folks. is anyone that good on this forum?

Old Post 01-30-07 07:30 PM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
uthater
Banned User

COOlGUY

Go back to the hole that you come out of..if we wanted to pay for picks we would not be here..

Old Post 01-30-07 07:33 PM
uthater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uthater Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I dont know about playing that many games but many people here hit at a 60% rate. and you dont have to pay for them. but do what you want to do evryone has to learn their own way.

Old Post 01-30-07 07:35 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cool.........

guess your right .......whatever ....just trying to help .....gl whatever you decide

douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

wtf man. they are like the best handicappers i know of. so what if they charge for picks....you don't like them because of that?

ram426

looks like

61% to me and there are plenty of great cappers here with that record,
So to answer your question, I would say "HELL YEA THERE ARE MEMBERS HERE WITH THAT KIND OF SUCCESS"

CLEARWATER FLORIDA

Old Post 01-30-07 07:37 PM
ram426 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ram426 Click here to Send ram426 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cajun Man

Picks

I would be interested.
Send me and e mail to
charlie.comeaux@chouest.com

Cajun Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cajun Man Click here to Send Cajun Man a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

another part of the forum

to promote your 'business'. Take it in there and leave it in there.

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

coolguy

how much do they charge?

kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nizzle

When there are plenty of people in here that can hit a very good % and you get their picks for free? Also note that many scandicappers false their records to sell picks!

kinda seems like its what your tryin to do now isn't it?

GL

Nizzle

Old Post 01-30-07 07:38 PM
nizzle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nizzle Click here to Send nizzle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

what?! i've bought picks from precision picks before. they are not a scam. i just wondered if anyone with a big bankroll wanted to buy their picks and help everyone out.

Keith

Old Post 01-30-07 07:39 PM
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok, that's a good record,

but isn't buying picks like paying somebody to screw your wife? It's more fun to do it yourself and you can spend the money you save on booze.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 01-30-07 07:40 PM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

coolguy

Check Osk's Threads he is tthe best about traking his record and i think he hits over 60% in NBA and NCAAB as well as his over all record is over 60%.

Old Post 01-30-07 07:44 PM
coolguytennis

$20/pick for 3 of the handicappers on there...one charges $50/pick

if you are a big bettor then this would be the way to go...at least i think.

Old Post 01-30-07 07:54 PM
coolguytennis

if we could team up and buy the picks together it wouldn't be a bad idea.

anyone interested? email me at coolguy_12_98@yahoo.com

Old Post 01-30-07 08:18 PM
nolandalla

See my other post in a different thread about buying picks.

As I stated there, I have a hard time believing that ALL FOUR handicappers at this site called "PrecisionPicks" have won in every single sport. In fact, all four are crushing the books for 60+ percent winners.

When Dr Bob was on fire (I seriously question his methodology, as well -- but that is a subject for another time), he was hitting 58 percent and was moving the lines 2 points in college football. He was even written up in the Wall Street Journal.

Now, here we have four cappers that no one has ever heard of -- hitting better than 60 percent (yeah sure) and there are a flurry of posts to sports message boards about how great this service is.

Something smells.

-- Nolan Dalla

Old Post 01-30-07 09:35 PM
nolandalla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nolandalla Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: