StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > INDIANAPOLIS - I like them alot.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tenacious D

Little Ray and Mrs. Vegas

Why not tongue kiss one another's rectum and perform beastiality on small farm animals while we're at it?

Love and kisses!!!!

There is a place for fellas like you, Little Ray, it's called the Mission.

Hobos and degens hang out there tellin' hellacious tales of botched covers and "shoulda wons."

You are still top tool in this Den, Little Ray.
Mrs. Vegas is your alter-ego and back-up.

You just barely narrow her out for top billing.

Congrats!

Old Post 01-22-07 03:04 AM
Tenacious D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tenacious D Click here to Send Tenacious D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tenacious

Yeah, your real mature. Top tool, tell me how that is, honestly. Because I said I should have won that San Diego game? SO WHAT, I should have. If that game was replayed 1000 times in that scenario, I would have won 999. I had to defend myself b/c asses like you give me **** for losing a game like that.

Old Post 01-22-07 03:11 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tenacious D

Little Ray

I said nothing regarding that game until now.

How many folks came to your aid?

How many slammed your weak behaviour?

Tally 'em up.

Tell me where the total stands.

Old Post 01-22-07 03:15 AM
Tenacious D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tenacious D Click here to Send Tenacious D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We have a ball game boyz.

"I would rather fail on my feet, then succeed on my knees" 357

Old Post 01-22-07 03:24 AM
357vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 357vegas Click here to Send 357vegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tenacious

Thats my point. Why shouldnt they have come to my aid. Why should I get S**T on? Thats why I am pissed.

Old Post 01-22-07 03:26 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So many asssholes here. INDY will stick it up your BIG FAT ASSS.

COME ON INDYYYYYYYYYYYY.... LOL

Old Post 01-22-07 03:28 AM
357vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 357vegas Click here to Send 357vegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Everyone in here giving Vegas sh!t like he already lost is going to come back and bite us in the ass.

Old Post 01-22-07 03:47 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1 Minute. It's not over.

Come ON INDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....LOL

Old Post 01-22-07 04:13 AM
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice job vegas they made you sweet it out.

Old Post 01-22-07 04:15 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

I wish i could bet your kind of cash but , I'll take my 10 g's !(biggest bet this season)

CHA-CHING !

DJ

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 01-22-07 04:17 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.with the true weakness on the other side how could you lose

way to go trigger

Old Post 01-22-07 04:26 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Colts ---- WINNER -- ---YYYYYYYESSSSSSSS

Old Post 01-22-07 04:26 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS My BUDDY DIAMOND JIM.

To all those BIG mouths that gave me SH!T for playing this game. How does CROW taste?

This is a lesson for those. You play your money, I will play my money.

Would you guys like a picture of the cash i will recieve on tuesday morning?

EXCELLENT DAY,

Old Post 01-22-07 04:34 AM
Actionbrett

Congrats Vegas, you gotta feel good. What a roller coatser day for you.

Old Post 01-22-07 04:35 AM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You should be very proud, I know I am proud of you, I have won alot of money before but not that much. You went out on the limb and succeded, I can only imagine how this day had to play out for you. once again congradulations!!!
Whats your rate of intrest on loans...haha
BILL

Old Post 01-22-07 04:40 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Paydur

WTG

Hell Yeah! Nice play Vegas. Cash them Colt Dallah bills!

Old Post 01-22-07 04:42 AM
Paydur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paydur Click here to Send Paydur a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's not the money that makes me feel good, It's ALL THOSE F****ING AZZHOLES THAT GAVE ME HARD TIME OVER MY BET. THE BET I MADE WITH MY MONEY.

EAT UP BOYZZZZZZ. So much CROW to eat!!!!!!!! LOL

Those people will never make it gambling. You should never give someone a hard time like they have given me over the last week. I can't stop laughing at them. That's the best part about it.

VEGAS anyone? Time for a SuperBowl PArty.

WWWWWWIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRR
RR

INDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WON LOL

Old Post 01-22-07 04:48 AM
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you are giving out free airline tickets iyou probally will get alot of us there (haha)

Old Post 01-22-07 04:51 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Vegas i am in lets party.
Normally i dont like when people rub their wins in peoples faces ,but there are 4 pages of people giving you crap for your bet. so sit back and injoy.
Conrats

Old Post 01-22-07 04:55 AM
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MRS. Tenacious D -

How does it feel now? Maybe you should use a little lube. LOL

Old Post 01-22-07 05:08 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: