StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Easiest Bet Of My Life New England Vs San Diego
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jowen

Its not hate its just a heated discussion.

Old Post 01-14-07 10:16 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BreakPar

raypedro

i thought you didn't care what anyone thought...thtat was the first sentence of you post.. you are on oskiems side which is good for you...bad for him. i am rooting for my boys so, i hope you didn't bet too much on San Diego.

Old Post 01-14-07 10:21 PM
BreakPar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BreakPar Click here to Send BreakPar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
green2145

This is crazy,i'm tailing you ray I feel the patriots dynasty is fading,martys time has come they'll win by dd.

Old Post 01-14-07 10:27 PM
green2145 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for green2145 Click here to Send green2145 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I just feel there is a time in my life where I either make the big hit or I cash out for now. I know many of you wont believe me, but I have been on the right straight up side of every playoff game so far. My feeling is that San Diego wins this game comfortably, and then loses at home to INDY next week. You heard it here first. Indy will win in San Diego next week to go to the superbowl. San Diego has been unreal on both sides of the ball this season. I see their balance and LT just crushing Brady. This line would be even higher if SD wasnt starting a rookie QB against a HOF QB. The patriots lack of receivers will eventually hurt them and today it will happen. I am putting my entire bankroll on this game.

Old Post 01-14-07 10:30 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ALSO

Also, parlay with the UNDER

Old Post 01-14-07 10:32 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
green2145

how much we talkin ray?

Old Post 01-14-07 10:34 PM
green2145 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for green2145 Click here to Send green2145 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

raypedro

I hope your right man. I love seeing someone pumped up about there pick especially when i am on the same side. Best of luck today.

Old Post 01-14-07 10:36 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i cant remember losing a game when..

we were all on the same side

Old Post 01-14-07 10:40 PM
Imrightalot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imrightalot Click here to Send Imrightalot a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what's wrong with people

If the man wants to call this game his biggest and easiest play of his life WHO THE F*CK CARES. Just let the man make his pick, state his reasoning, and wish him luck. Noone cares if you think its a bad play other than you so why post it. All I have to say is I like SD today so good luck ray hope it all turns out well for you bruh.

Old Post 01-14-07 10:40 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RAY

Good luck today on your pick
Bill

Old Post 01-14-07 10:43 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Raypedro, I hope you're right. I'm on the Chargers as well, but at my usual low percentage of BR. It's still just one game. Good luck!

2013 college football contest co-champion

Old Post 01-14-07 10:47 PM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chaos151

RayPedro

"chaos, F**K YOU man. You have 24 posts and probably never contributed anything. I hope your on the PATS today, b/c you would be a fing idiot." - - -

Thanks for clearing that up raypedro, I was wondering who the most ignorant person in the world was... you've just stepped up to the plate.

What does it matter how many posts I have, I like the Chargers today as well, just thought it was funny that you don't like saying "locks" but you'll say "Easiest Bet of Mylife" - umm, yea... kinda the same thing!

PS: I hope the Pats win, I'll lose gracefully knowing your still an a$$hole

Old Post 01-15-07 12:12 AM
chaos151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaos151 Click here to Send chaos151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

chaos

How am I ignorant???? You said **** to me about being a toolbox. Why do you care that I said a game is the easiest bet of my life?? Seriously, answer it, why does it bother you?? I mean if I am wrong give me crap. But to me, its just a very easy win. Now, SD is up 14-10 at the half. If you want to make even more money, bet San Diego and the Under in the 2nd half. That last score by NE was a tease in thinking they will come back. THEY WONT.

Old Post 01-15-07 12:26 AM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

I don't like like the strategy of putting everything in 1 game. This is your decision and your money, so I don't care.

How many time you will do that, after this game or just this game then quit? Just 1 mistake throughout the course of put everything in 1 game, then you are back to zero.

For me, I bet the same unit/amount no matter how much I love the game.

Old Post 01-15-07 12:33 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bigdadi

I have never bet my entire bankroll on 1 game until tonight.

Old Post 01-15-07 12:34 AM
smgolfvienna

THIS IS FUN.

Old Post 01-15-07 01:57 AM
smgolfvienna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smgolfvienna Click here to Send smgolfvienna a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pedro

Wow, tough luck, I don't think that parley (side & total) has any way of winning now, 21-21. I hope you did a teaser or something different.

Old Post 01-15-07 02:00 AM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dude, your nuts must be in your throat right now

Looks real bad for you. I don't think guys hate you...they hate how damn STUPID you are.

For your sake I hope S.D. pulls this out for you.

But as I you might know (and who knows with you), you are in deep doggy doo right now.

DevilDog

Old Post 01-15-07 02:03 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

devildog dude the guy had a bad night on a game that was complete

garbage one of the worst ever witnessed but back to the subject, give the guy a break if he indeed lost his bankroll like he says he did than he doesnt need your poking

Old Post 01-15-07 02:20 AM
Imrightalot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imrightalot Click here to Send Imrightalot a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chaos151

Way to contribute RayPedro... goodluck on your next "Easiest Money Ever" bet.

Old Post 01-15-07 02:23 AM
chaos151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaos151 Click here to Send chaos151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: