StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > $$$ 3 Thursday College Football Bowl Winners - So Easy $$$
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MVP112

$$$ 3 Thursday College Football Bowl Winners - So Easy $$$

I've never seen so many easy games as these 3 tommorrow. I will go 3-0. Just watch.

4:30 pm

PetroSun Independence Bowl

Oklahoma State -2 vs Alabama +2

PICK: Oklahoma State -2

Look for the Cowboys to win this game by 7 to 10 points as Alabama won't be motivated to play in this game. The Cowboys want to be here more and we already seen how muhc motivation plays in bowl games. Oklahoma State should be favored by at least -5 but people see a big name school like Alabama and overrate them.

8:00 pm

Pacific Life Holiday Bowl

Texas A&M +3.5 vs California -3.5

Pick: Texas A&M +3.5

The Pac-10 is 0-3 in bowl games this season and it looks like they have been overrated. The Pac-10 is 0-3 ATS so far and look for them to be 0-4 ATS after this game. Texas A&M hangs tough against its opponents and even beat Texas so look for them to win this game outright as the wrong team is favored here as again since Vegas is near the Pac-10 conference, they overrate Pac-10 teams.

8:00pm

NFL Texas Bowl

Kansas State +7.5 vs Rutgers -7.5

Pick: Kansas State +7.5

Eveybody knows Rutgers story this season and because of that they are being favored more than what they should be. History shows mid major teams that are favorites of a TD or more against major conference teams have been horrible. Motivation is also a huge factor in this game as Rutgers don't want to be here because they would rather be in a BCS bowl while Kansas State will want to show the nation that they were wrong to talk about Rutgers and not pay any attention to them leading up to this bowl game.

There you have it, my picks. Take care and Happy Holidays. This is my last post as I have decided to take a break, Happy New Year!

Old Post 12-28-06 07:47 AM
MVP112 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MVP112 Edit post   Report post
robbingvegas

mid-major

what is ur definition of mid-major? is it the team that upsets a top ten team or the team that loses to a top ten team in overtime? or the team the blanks a bowl team? or the team that only loses one game all year? odd that you would refer to rutgers as a mid-major team. please clarfiy this reference before posting your picks

Old Post 12-28-06 08:07 AM
robbingvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robbingvegas Click here to Send robbingvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MVP112

Big East = Mid-Major

This conference has never won a National Championship and even though they get a BCS bowl now, they aren't at the level of the major conferences. Im sorry, but I don't remember if it was last year or the year before but Pittsburgh didn't deserve to go to that BCS bowl game, Kansas State easily covers this inflated spread and might even win out-right because of from my reports, Rutgers doesn't want to be in Texas.

Old Post 12-28-06 08:13 AM
MVP112 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MVP112 Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Everytime you think it is 'won't lose', 'easy', 'sure win' or 'lock' ... time to lose.

Nothing is easy in gambling.

Old Post 12-28-06 10:21 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck

Good Luck with your picks...I love th eA&M play, I am probably on the sidelines on the others.

Old Post 12-28-06 02:13 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good luck with your picks

I just go on Oklahoma State over @ Pinny

Hope we both win.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 12-28-06 02:42 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MVP112

Game Time!

game time

Old Post 12-28-06 10:21 PM
MVP112

7-0

7-0 Cowboys

Old Post 12-28-06 10:52 PM
MVP112

WINNER

Oklahoma State -2 Winner

2 more to go!

Old Post 12-29-06 02:11 AM
MVP112

1-2

1-2, Kansas State and Texas A & M are pathetic, Big 12 sucks.

Old Post 12-29-06 05:07 AM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Easy games, huh?

Old Post 12-29-06 05:21 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MVP112

Happy New Year

Happy New Year even though tonight didn't go as planned.

Old Post 12-29-06 05:54 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: