StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bulls/Heat 10-31-06
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Bulls/Heat 10-31-06

for what it's worth
time to kick off another season tonight, i will post last years record below as i said that it will be hard to duplicate it again. two things i would like to remind everybody, i started off slow in the NBA & also i spend most of the season in the colleges. with that said let's get going as the Bulls invade south beach tonight as the Heat will recieve their championship rings. it's another season & Shaq, Payton, & Mourning aren't getting any younger, but the one thing they do have is one of , if not the best player in the game today in Dwayne Wade. the Bulls added Ben Wallace to the lineup this year to try to get over the hump these two teams played 9 times last year with the Bulls going 6-2-1 ats, so they know how to play the Heat the crowd will be pumped & i don't see this being an up & down game as both teams try to establish their identity & rotations. the Bulls are a jump shooting team & if they misfire early it could lead to alot of trips the other way, with Ben Gordon, you're never out of a game. let's not for get that the Bulls led the league in defensive fg% & with the addition of Wallace should only help, with that i'll play,
Bulls/Heat under 192
2005-2006 NBA
NBA 44-23-1
NBA Playoffs 38-8
NBA Finals Totals 6-0
NBA Finals Plays 9-1
GLTA

Old Post 10-31-06 06:58 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

msudogs

Im still learning the NBA and hopefully by midseason i will be able to contribute to you and some of the other great cappers in here. I started looking at this game early this morning and agree with all the points you have made, Bulls have drastically improved on what was already a great defensive team with the addition of Wallace and also adding PJ Brown. The Bulls are a good jump shooting team with Heinrich and Gordon and the Heat have a few injury issues they are dealing with, Doleac and Jason Williams will be out for awhile which takes away any depth they have and as you pointed out this team is not getting any younger. D wade will have to come up big for the Heat to win tonight. Im playing it safe, buying it up to +7 Bulls -138 or may just wait til before tip off to see if i can get that number for a little cheaper. If worse comes to worse you can tease it to Bulls +10.5 and under 197 for even money right now at pinny. Anyway GL tonight and throughout the b-ball season.

Old Post 10-31-06 07:11 PM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

Halsem may miss tonights game also, loving the under and now considering Bulls ML +210.

Old Post 10-31-06 07:18 PM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CR113406

MSU

Love this play. Lets open the season with a "W"!

GL

CR

Old Post 10-31-06 07:37 PM
CR113406 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CR113406 Click here to Send CR113406 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jumpman23

msudogs

I can't get over that playoff record from last year. That was an insane run you were on last year man!

I'll also tail you on the UNDER and I like the Bulls with the points too.

GL

Old Post 10-31-06 07:45 PM
Jumpman23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jumpman23 Click here to Send Jumpman23 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DeepDraw
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck to you this Year!!!

Agree with your analysis on this game. The bulls signed free agent Ben Wallace in the off-season and the Bulls also obtained forward P.J. Brown from New Orleans in exchange for Tyson Chandler, signed swingman Adrian Griffin and acquired Tyrus Thomas, the No. 4 overall pick in a draft-day trade with Portland. The Bulls were among the best teams in the league last year and this year they’ll be even better. Wheras the Heat stood pat and have a couple of injuries to boot.

Like the under, will tail you, as well , like the side Chicago +6.5.

The best of luck to you this year. Look forward to your college post and the opportunity to tail you and make some money.

Old Post 10-31-06 07:47 PM
DeepDraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepDraw Click here to Send DeepDraw a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cmatheny

ill tail you as well

Old Post 10-31-06 07:53 PM
cmatheny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmatheny Click here to Send cmatheny a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dogs

looks good i will tail you tonight

Old Post 10-31-06 08:03 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skaegge

Already on it.

GL msu

Old Post 10-31-06 08:39 PM
skaegge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skaegge Click here to Send skaegge a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YaP
FoxDen Hall of Famer

im on it too. the heat are still way better than chicago.
gl

ps: cant wait for college hoops either!!!

Old Post 10-31-06 09:09 PM
YaP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YaP Click here to Send YaP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msandler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

can you still get 192 anywhere? it's at 189 on bodog and 190 on pinny.

Old Post 10-31-06 09:16 PM
msandler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msandler Click here to Send msandler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dakota00

Great pick, i like the under also. Took u195.5 Bulls/Suns -.5 in a teaser.

Good Luck everyone

Old Post 10-31-06 09:23 PM
dakota00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dakota00 Click here to Send dakota00 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msu,

Let's take this one to the cashier's window!

GL

Old Post 10-31-06 09:58 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MSUUUUUUUUUU............

been waitin for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu & baskets !!! do it - to it - sir.........

glta in baskets, ect

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 10-31-06 10:25 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
highrize
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msu

i'm on it thanks

Good Luck Everybody

Good Luck Everybody

Old Post 10-31-06 10:43 PM
highrize is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highrize Click here to Send highrize a Private Message Edit post   Report post
michelinman

Good luck lets see if you can hit 83% in the regular season :)

Old Post 10-31-06 10:48 PM
michelinman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michelinman Click here to Send michelinman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MSU

Good luck, my friend...

Wojo

Old Post 10-31-06 11:01 PM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
unix
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msu..thanks for the play, i'm on it...lets get the und...GL den

Old Post 10-31-06 11:34 PM
unix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unix Click here to Send unix a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Players don't like the "new ball" They say it gets slippery.
Look for a lot of bricks tonight.

Old Post 11-01-06 12:25 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's pick up where we left off.......hammering the NBA!! Cheers, lets get this show on the road!!

Old Post 11-01-06 01:24 AM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: