StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > * LA Dodgers *
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

* LA Dodgers *

10/04/2006 13:21:48 Wagered $400.00 to win $472.00 on LOS ANGELES N: D LOWE Unsettled
BN 7 10/4 LOS ANGELES N: D LOWE AT NEW YORK N: J MAINE

Old Post 10-04-06 07:30 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

im thinking about riding the dodgers myself

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 10-04-06 09:14 PM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pitboss

The way the Mets stumbled into October versus the way LA had to fight the whole way yells Dodgers.

Dodgers ML +125(1.5units)

Old Post 10-04-06 09:36 PM
pitboss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pitboss Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL with the Dodgers today. Hope Lowe can keep the score under 9 :>)

Old Post 10-04-06 10:05 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i went pretty small wish i would have done more

just not enough time to think about it

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 10-04-06 10:28 PM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Royal_Flush
Banned User

gemini

good thing u didn't go more....mlb playoffs just to tough to pick.

Old Post 10-05-06 02:09 AM
Royal_Flush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royal_Flush Click here to Send Royal_Flush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i hear ya royal

usually i just play under in the playoffs

seemed to treat me well past couple years

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 10-05-06 04:00 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: