StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wake Forest/UConn 9-16-06
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Wake Forest/UConn 9-16-06

for what it's worth,
Randy Edsall has done a fantastic job with the Huskie program & this year is full of promise. Huskies have had an extra week to prepare for the Deacons & rb Caulley the schools 2nd all time leading rusher is ready to crank it up after 2 non productive seasons, but the talk around town is freshamn Donald Brown who debuted with 118 yards & 2 TD's vs Rhode Island.Connecticut's strength is its defense; more specifically, its secondary. The Huskies have both starting corners (Darius Butler and Ernest Cole) and both starting safeties (Marvin Taylor and Dahna Deleston) back from last season, which could spell trouble for the Deacons RS freshman QB Skinner. Wake's game plan will be short & sweet ,attempt to run the ball & limited his mistakes as he goes on the road for the first time. Wake Forest is attempting to start the season 3-0 for the first time since 1987 & this is another of what i call early season gotta have games for the Huskies. i like a veteran defense & need it agmes, so i'll play,
Uconn -6
Wake Forest/Uconn under 43
YTD
NCAA FB 16-10
GLTA

Old Post 09-16-06 01:00 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
WarEagle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Me likey!

Old Post 09-16-06 01:06 PM
WarEagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WarEagle Click here to Send WarEagle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

msudogs

Being from Connecticut, I have a good pulse on this team.

For what it's worth, I definitely feel that you are on the right side. Plus, the campus is pretty fired up, according to my sources, to bring down an ACC opponent.

Like it, buddy!

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 09-16-06 01:40 PM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msudogs

like the call thanks

Old Post 09-16-06 01:53 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

MSU

Good luck buddy. Have uconn on my football card.
DJ

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 09-16-06 02:01 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Glad we're on the same one.

Old Post 09-16-06 03:04 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
s.k.intheoaks

david patrick alert @ wagerline

Today is the deadline date for his next pick to anyone who cares. I would love to be in that "hedge" position today for a few $$$. Good luck to everyone today with their choices. That is what life is all about.... G-d bless you Shadow9 and your family, now and always!

Old Post 09-16-06 04:40 PM
s.k.intheoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s.k.intheoaks Edit post   Report post
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I posted this one yesterday. Glad to be rooting for the Huskies along with you!

www.twitter.com/mattyinmaine

Record since 1/1/2010: 19-7

Old Post 09-16-06 04:49 PM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: