StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > any thoughts on san diego tonight
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

any thoughts on san diego tonight

or has anyone spoken to jake today? i see he is pitching again tonight.

i spoke to bobby (cox that is) and he told me that atlanta would win tonight

Old Post 06-24-06 01:03 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZZZZ
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lololol

winning isn't everything.........

its the only thing...........

Old Post 06-24-06 01:11 AM
ZZZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZZZZ Click here to Send ZZZZ a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sprtsouth

yes i bet bobby likes you. Cox that is.You could smile and he could use your mouth.

Old Post 06-24-06 06:08 AM
sprtsouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sprtsouth Click here to Send sprtsouth a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Protein Stain

Hey Ump

Why don\'t you take it easy on Buster.

You are the phony here. Buster does not lie and claim that he that he is talking to big league pitchers on the phone.

You do.

Old Post 06-24-06 06:10 AM
Protein Stain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Protein Stain Edit post   Report post
tomla021
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I saw an Ump having sex with Jake ---Statfox news Flash

Old Post 06-24-06 06:12 AM
tomla021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomla021 Click here to Send tomla021 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sprtsouth

I talk to Jake everyday hes my nephew.

Old Post 06-24-06 06:15 AM
sprtsouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sprtsouth Click here to Send sprtsouth a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tomla021
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DUH , IF you are everyone can figure it out in a sec

Old Post 06-24-06 06:17 AM
tomla021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomla021 Click here to Send tomla021 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sprtsouth

I didnt understand what the hell you just tried to say.

Old Post 06-24-06 06:19 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"yes i bet bobby likes you. Cox that is.You could smile and he could use your mouth."

let me guess? your stepson came up with this.only someone in their early teens says crap like this. tell him i'll meet him out back after recess.

and i thought you were going to be away all summer umpiring ballgames?or is that only on the days they don't need you down at the waffle house?

i just spoke to kenny (rogers that is) and he told me he would win today,but then i got another call and he said he sang good and has cooked me some chicken. now i don't know what to do! damn,which uncle kenny was it?

Old Post 06-24-06 12:58 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: