StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Congrats Friday!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Congrats Friday!

Friday13th went 4-0 today on his MLB selections of...

Cleveland -107
LA Angels +105
Colorado -128
Oakland -121

Way to go my friend!

Enjoy...

Old Post 04-19-06 07:04 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kudos Friday!!
Keep'em coming!!

Old Post 04-19-06 07:06 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just an aside

He was 3-0 the night before.

7-0 two day run!

Good stuff!

Old Post 04-19-06 12:59 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Save your money

Don't do it! I'm sure he is on a good stretch, but it won't continue! Take it from a guy that believed it and lost a lot following him! Sorry to go against you on this one Shadow......

Old Post 04-19-06 04:54 PM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We get it. You've got a problem with Friday. Just FYI, after all of your crying during the NCAA he had a SOLID tournament and made a lot of people a lot of money. If you don't like him, don't get his picks! But to come in on every Friday thread and pour cold water on it, get a life. Let it be. No one on this thread was recommending that anyone purchase a package from him. We were just patting a 70 year old man who's had a tough year, on the back. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT??!!!

Old Post 04-19-06 05:19 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sportz Geek
Banned User

shadow

Where do i find Friday's picks?

Old Post 04-19-06 06:30 PM
Sportz Geek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sportz Geek Click here to Send Sportz Geek a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

zbt:

I was just pointing out that he had a good evening, which others have done for me. I don't wager on anyone elses picks unless I have them picked too. I also don't pay for any service or anyones selections.

azraelmoney:

Are you sure that it wasn't 0-3 the night before? Better check. But hey... we all go through it.

Sportz Geek:

I was informed of his picks, (ahead of time) that is how I know. Not sure, maybe by sending him a private message or sending one on the forum?

gl.

Old Post 04-19-06 06:57 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

shadow

His NBA was 0-3
His MLB was 3-0

You've got mail.

Old Post 04-19-06 08:35 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for the comments and kudos

Yesterday MLB PMP's :
Indians -107 ( Win ); Angels +105 ( Win ); Rockies -128 ( Win ); A's -121 ( Win )

This week MLB PMP's :
ML Record : 7 - 0 ; 100.0 %
Unit Record : + 4.20

Last week MLB PMP's :
ML Record : 12 - 6 ; 66.6 %
Unit Record : + 3.56

<BIG><B>"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."</B></BIG>

<A HREF="http://kmhsfinearts.org/Drama/mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg">Michael K.</A> ( Friday13th, Profesional Sports Capper )

Old Post 04-19-06 10:03 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yesterday MLB PMP ( thurday ):

( 907 ) New York Mets +133 ( vs San Diego Padres )
Trachsel vs Peavy; Please bet : 0.45 to win 0.60 units

This week MLB PMP's :
ML Record : 8 - 0 ; 100.0 %
Unit Record : + 4.80

Last week MLB PMP's :
ML Record : 12 - 6 ; 66.6 %
Unit Record : + 3.56

<BIG><B>"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."</B></BIG>

<A HREF="http://kmhsfinearts.org/Drama/mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg">Michael K.</A> ( Friday13th, Profesional Sports Capper )

Old Post 04-21-06 06:56 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lightweight

nice job

Been watching you for awhile Friday
you are the best of the best, and have
been posting forever in here, thanks

Old Post 04-21-06 07:23 PM
lightweight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lightweight Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: