StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > King of the Dance: MOJO Crowned King!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Renee
Administrator

King of the Dance: MOJO Crowned King!

Congratulations to MOJO, you’ve been crowned StatFox’s KING of the Dance and the grand prize winner!

Statfox's Fantastic Four:

1. MOJO +6.0
2. BURYTHEB -0.60
3. DEEPDRAW -0.90
4. MTPAID -1.45

Also, congratulations to the KOTD runner-ups, BURYTHEB, DEEPDRAW, MTPAID. You too are winners, it’s not an easy feat to make it to the Final Four.

Great capping by all, that was a great March!

SF RENEE

All Final Four contestants of the StatFox King of the Dance :
Please contact news@statfox.com for additional instructions on claiming your prizes.

**Wear Your Crown Proudly**

Old Post 04-04-06 06:54 PM
StatFox Renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Renee Click here to Send StatFox Renee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MTPaid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Congrats Mojo. Looks like you had it from the beginning. Congrats to all of the other finalists too. My strategy of sitting out the last game and looking for someone else to falter backfired. I probably would have went with UCLA anyway. Thanks Statfox for allowing me to keep interest in the tournament while not actively wagering. Can't wait for a baseball contest.

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com (Sports, Poker, Life)

Old Post 04-04-06 08:15 PM
MTPaid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTPaid Click here to Send MTPaid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Someone had their MOJO working. Way to go! Hats off to all four....enjoy your prizes. :)

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 04-04-06 09:48 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
burytheb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hats off to mojo

Hats off mojo . Also, to deepdraw and mt paid. I feel priveledged to be with this group.

All of you are great handicappers.

And thanks again statfox for the opportunity, as i said in my earlier post your data and the contest helped me to be a better capper.

Glta over the summer

Burytheb

Old Post 04-04-06 09:58 PM
burytheb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burytheb Click here to Send burytheb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Getch13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This BUDs For You

Congrats

Old Post 04-05-06 12:12 AM
Getch13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Getch13 Click here to Send Getch13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DeepDraw
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Way to go MOJO

Nice win! It was fun playing with all the cappers at this site. The first 2 weeks were quite exhausting with all the games to cap, but quite an education none the less.

The technical methods developed, modified , and remodified were quite beneficial and hopefully can be put to use in the NBA and the other sports as well. The information available at Statfox was invaluable making this the premier site to learn , exchange and develop ideas amongst the best cappers around.

Congratulations to MOJO for a well played tourney and an excellent win percentage of 70%. Kudos also to Burytheb and MTDPaid for your smart capping abilities. It was a temendous thrill playing with you guys, being pushed to cap intelligently and not leaving ones picks to mere chance.

Finally, much thanks to Statfox, its crew and sponsours for making this event possible , not to mention, the great prizes we've won.

GLTA and happy capping ahead!

DeepDraw

Old Post 04-05-06 12:42 AM
DeepDraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepDraw Click here to Send DeepDraw a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Congrats

MOJO, BURYTHEB, DEEPDRAW and MTPAID. Great job guys. Now we need to crown a Queen?

Old Post 04-05-06 04:35 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

In honor of MOJO

I Got My Mojo Working
Muddy Waters
Got my mojo working, but it just won't work on you
I wanna love you so bad till I don't know what to do

I'm going down to Louisiana to get me a mojo hand
I'm going down to Louisiana to get me a mojo hand
I'm gonna have all you women right here at my command

I wanna love you so bad till I don't know what to do

I got a gypsy woman givin' me advice
I got a gypsy woman givin' me advice
I got some red hot tips I got to keep on ice

Got my mojo working
Got my mojo working
Got my mojo working

But it - uh uh - just won't work on you

Old Post 04-05-06 04:40 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

UUUUMMMMM??????

Just got to thinking??? Now what would we call the winner here if they werea female poster? Would they still be King of the Dance? Queen of the Dance? Thr Queen/King of the dance?
MMM, where did you go?
You could have won this
and than we would know.

Old Post 04-05-06 05:19 AM
StatFox Renee
Administrator

If a female were to have won the tourney she would have most definitely been crowned Queen of the Dance.

Old Post 04-05-06 06:24 PM
StatFox Renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Renee Click here to Send StatFox Renee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MOJO

TY STAT FOX AND ALL WHO PLAYED

VERY TOUGH COMP the betting strategy at the end of the rounds was very tough not 2 mention picking yhe winners; i actually bet all my games in march along w/some others needless 2 say it was a good month.Thanks again 4 running comp. i am a stat fox member and w/o sheets i cld not have won this; keep up the good work.

Old Post 04-06-06 12:49 PM
MOJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOJO Click here to Send MOJO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox John
Administrator

Congratulations Mojo, your win % was astounding. A FoxSheets member already?

That is very interesting, I know that BuryTheB is also a FoxSheets member, and I am pretty sure that MTPaid is.

I wonder how many other leaders in the other rounds used the FoxSheets?

Old Post 04-06-06 02:39 PM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Renee
Administrator

DEEPDRAW & MOJO

I need you guys to email news@statfox.com!!

Old Post 04-07-06 08:20 PM
kicknback

conGRATZ to the winner

same to the rest.. no ez feat. ..

Old Post 04-08-06 04:42 AM
kicknback is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kicknback Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have no fear...

Estee!!!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 04-08-06 09:32 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

DEEPDRAW & MOJO

Don't forget to ask about a Statfox hat or apparel. Great quality stuff. They are real attention getters in public.

Old Post 04-08-06 03:05 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good song Ragtop!!!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 04-09-06 04:30 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: