StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hello to all fellow gamblers!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

RolloftheDice

Welcome to the forum. I myself very seldom play teasers or for that fact pars. However with that said, I have found that the more teams involved in these type of wagers usually the lessen you chances for success. You picks apear solid. Good luck.

Old Post 04-02-06 11:25 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

welcome

good luck to you & yours , will be more than happy to assist you in any way
GL

Old Post 04-02-06 05:28 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NJsports
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome

I am new myself. I have been watching and waiting for the baseball season to start. Have fun and stay positive.

Good Luck

Old Post 04-02-06 05:30 PM
NJsports is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NJsports Click here to Send NJsports a Private Message Edit post   Report post
stevekoc

welcome

good luck to you

Old Post 04-02-06 07:02 PM
stevekoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevekoc Click here to Send stevekoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdifilippo

In my opionion

Not that it counts for much, but IMO, teasers usually fail because one of the teams ( or two in a three teamer) usually lose so badly that the points don't do anything. That said, its a solid set of picks, but be extra careful to look for the potential loser in this, since that is what usually happens. I guess the reason that one team gets blown away is that the percentages of at least one team being totally off the line increases as you increase the number of plays. Anyhow, what do I know

Best of luck, and welcome to the forum

Old Post 04-02-06 07:24 PM
tdifilippo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdifilippo Click here to Send tdifilippo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: