StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday March 12
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Stampede

Sunday March 12

Duke ML -180 --------------- 3 units

The stands will be full of Dukies in this game giving Duke the slight edge in this one . Its almost a Home game IMO and Duke is 32-3 as a Home favorite however they are not at Home but they are also 18-4 as a Away favorite. Boston College should keep this one close as they are playing fantastic Basketball right now winning 10 of their last 11. Duke has a 5-1 edge in the all time series between these two teams.

Record
CBB ---- 2-0-1 --------- +700
NBA ----- 1-0 ---------- +200
NHL ----- 0-1 ---------- -316

Back later!!! Good luck to all

Old Post 03-12-06 06:24 PM
Stampede is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stampede Edit post   Report post
Stampede

Ohio State ML

Ohio State ML -150 ------------- 2 units

I give Ohio St. the edge here as they are hitting 87.5% (7-1) last 2 years as a road favorite while Iowa is hitting only 25% (4-12) as a road dog.

Old Post 03-12-06 06:58 PM
Stampede is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stampede Edit post   Report post
Stampede

Memphis Grizzlies

Memphis Grizzlies ML -216 -------------- 2 units

Philadelphia has struggled over the past two seasons as a road dog posting a 20-35 record last two seasons (9-11 this sesason and 11-24 last season) . Memphis has been strong at Home as a Home favorite posting a 41-20 record last two seasons (19-6 this season and 22-14 last season). I like Memphis to win but in a close one!

Old Post 03-12-06 07:05 PM
Stampede

Still working on AFL & NHL

Old Post 03-12-06 07:06 PM
Stampede

San Jose Sabercats

San Jose Sabercats ML -340 ---------------- 2 units

Sorry guys about all the high juice plays but I'm feel verrrrrrrrrry confident in these plays to win outright!!!

Old Post 03-12-06 07:34 PM
msudogs

Stampede

good luck today , see you had a good day saturday. maybe one day i'll wake up play money lines

Old Post 03-12-06 07:37 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Stampede

Remember guys if you don't like high juice then fade them its your choice as we make our own choices in life. Good luck to everyone today.

Old Post 03-12-06 07:39 PM
Stampede

Thanks msudogs really like ML's myself however its not for everybody as we are all different. I anaylze each stat and trend possible to find the best ML's out there and yes sometimes they do bite you in the A$$ but if you do your homework they usually fair well. Good luck today buddy. I don't pressure anyone to play my style so if they do and lose please don't bash me as we all lose nobody wins all the time. Its all about making $$$ in the long run and thats what I'm all about!!!

Old Post 03-12-06 07:46 PM
Stampede

Philadelphia Flyers

Philadelphia Flyers -1/2 (1st 60) -150 ------------ 2 units

Old Post 03-12-06 10:47 PM
msudogs

Stampede

not bashing you, wishing you luck, i myself just don't have the enormus bankroll to withstand a high money line loss. i know you have to in baseball, i just try not to take over -150
GL

Old Post 03-12-06 10:54 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Stampede

No problem msudogs I know we all have different financial limitations I would never bet these types if I didn't have sufficient funds to back them up. I suggest that everyone to determine how much they are able to afford before wagering as I would hate to see anyone go beyond their limitations.

Old Post 03-12-06 11:32 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: