StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hofstra/William & Mary
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hofstra/William & Mary

I like Hofstra -5' they covered pretty much 8 out of 9 times cover ATS the last two years and Under when they were given the o/u.

It seems like a lock, but of how things ended up the past few days for me, it might be to good to be true.

Also, i like Texas Tech +4 to upset the sooners and S. Alabama -4'.
Fl. Int records after wins doesnt look as good as S. Bama

I'm like a walking accident.
Everywhere I go, I wreck.

Old Post 02-20-06 09:35 PM
isdativan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for isdativan Click here to Send isdativan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
VicD14

I agree with the Hofstra play... they just came off a solid win against a decent Siena team.... shooting 59% from the field... W&M doesn't have much to play for as they can sense the end of the road is near.... i see Hofstra in a 16 pt win...

I disagree with your Texas Tech play... TT may cover but I think the Sooners sneak away with this one...

Old Post 02-20-06 10:07 PM
VicD14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VicD14 Edit post   Report post
beto

Hofstra is a sucker bet, yet I'm tempted to take it because it seems like they should win by double digits.

Reasons I probably won't take it are I've been burned by home court advantage too many times in the CAA and Hofstra just played on Saturday and has had no real rest, while W+M didn't have a game this weekend...

Old Post 02-20-06 11:09 PM
beto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beto Click here to Send beto a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sprtsouth

Not really sure on this game. But I can tell you this if Hofstra wins the books will lose alot of money.Im staying far away from this one. GL

Old Post 02-20-06 11:33 PM
sprtsouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sprtsouth Click here to Send sprtsouth a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i'll bite

playing Bill & Mary +6' , Hofstra might be a little off after Siena
GL

Old Post 02-21-06 12:12 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

very small play

Old Post 02-21-06 12:12 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

outplay factor is 8

minus home court = the opening line of 4

THIS IS BRANDON LANES 50 dime play tonight
(although it was 4 when it was posted.) I dont like the play myself.

Hofstra

They own this team. They have won 5 in a row SU and ATS in this series with all 5 wins being by 21, 12, 9, 28 and 10. You dig a little deeper and you will see that Hofstra has won 8 of the last 10 SU and 9 of the last 10 ATS. Hofstra comes off the 14 point win over Siena in the Bracket buster covering the 9. All told, they have won 7 of their last 8 SU and they will not mess around with this team they are very confident against. Bill and Mary are going thru a nasty divorce coming off that 5 point OT loss at home to Delaware. They are 0-3 ATS last 3 and 2-6 ATS last 8. They will get manhandled by Hofstra once again tonight.

GL DJ

Old Post 02-21-06 12:19 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hofstra -5' *WON*
S. Alabama -4' *WON*
Texas Tech +4 *Pending*

Old Post 02-21-06 04:24 AM
isdativan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for isdativan Click here to Send isdativan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Texas Tech +4 *WON*

NCAA 3-0

Old Post 02-21-06 06:53 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: