StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ****NFL PICKS****
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

****NFL PICKS****

I only post my plays when im feeling it.
I FEEL IT BABY !!!!
NEW YORK JETS +3 (BY THE HOOK)
CAROLINA -3
NY +8.5/CAROLINA +3 TEASE
BOL* HAPPY NEWYEAR* DIAMONDJIM

Old Post 01-01-06 06:34 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

ADDING

JACKSONVILLE -4 (BUY THE HOOK)
BOL******** HAPPY NEWYEAR***********

Old Post 01-01-06 07:52 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Already had CAR,

Like your JAC as well.

Old Post 01-01-06 08:08 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

biggi

Good job on carolina !!! EZZZZZ
NBA
Thinking of taking maimi -8.5
Orlando blew out minny by 20 while miami laid 128 points on washington. L@@k OUT it's a rout !!!!

Miami has only lost 3 of last 11
@cleavland
@detriot (tight game)
new jersey

BOL

here comes flutie!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-01-06 09:43 PM
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

NBA -NFL + TEASE

MAIMI -8.5
MIAMI -4.5 / OVER 30.5 ...S.F/HOUSTON TEASE
BOL

Old Post 01-01-06 09:57 PM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

diamond -

Miami is hot and Minn goes to different direction. This game looks easy. I think I pass, just my thought.

Old Post 01-01-06 10:15 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

SO FAR SO GOOD

CAROLINA (WINNER)

JETS (WINNER)

CAROLINA/JETS TEASE (WINNER)

JACKSONVILLE (WILL BE WINNER....JINX)
UP 27-0

MIAMI -8.5 (IN PROGRESS)

MIAMI -4.5 /OVER SAN FRAN HOUSON TEASE (IN PROGRESS/WINNER OVER)

BOL

Old Post 01-02-06 12:29 AM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Diamondjim-

Thanks for the Jacksonville winner.

BD @ Swampscott

Old Post 01-02-06 01:26 AM
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

BIGGI

ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR INPUT. A LITTLE EASTCOAST LOVE BACK AT YA !
MIAMI STARTS 3RD QUARTER ON A 13-1 RUN .....I FEEL A SWEEP TODAY. UP 5 DIMES(TODAY)....LETS MAKE IT 7.

BOL

Old Post 01-02-06 01:43 AM
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

SWEEP

CAROLINA -3 (WINNER)

JETS +3 (WINNER)

CAROLINA/JETS TEASE (WINNER)

JACKSONVILLE -4 (WINNER)

MIAMI -8.5 (WINNER)

MIAMI -4.5 /OVER SAN FRAN HOUSON TEASE (WINNER)

BOL

Old Post 01-02-06 02:27 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

That is one sweet record for the last season games. My hat is off to you!!!

Old Post 01-02-06 02:32 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
johnny"GUIDO"

dallas

since your on fire whats your pick for tonight?

Old Post 01-02-06 02:34 AM
johnny"GUIDO" is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny"GUIDO" Click here to Send johnny"GUIDO" a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

DALLAS

NO PLAY HERE. DOESNT MEAN SQUAT.
THANKS GUYS

Old Post 01-02-06 02:43 AM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

diamondjim

way to go. what a sweep.

Old Post 01-02-06 03:01 AM
greyghost
Banned User

WHAT ABOUT MY SWEEP DONT IT COUNT. ARE MY SWEEPERS BAD. I SWEPT. NOW I WEEP. BIG DADI SAYS HELL WITH YOUR SWEEP DAVE.BIG DADI SAYS IF I DONT LIKE YOU IT MEANS YOUR GAMES DONT COUNT .THEY DISSAPEARED GONE IN THIN AIR .ALL THOSE COVERS FOR NOTHING. ALL THAT HARD WORK NUMBER CRUNCHING. NO TO DAVE NICE SWEEP. JUST HISSS BOOOO OH YOU STINKO DAVE. MY LONELY SWEEP. I THINK I WILL WRITE A SONG ABOUT IT . I WILL CALL IT,, WHERES BIG DADI WHEN I SWEEP DADI YOU MADE ME WEEP. MAYBE i can get garth brooks out of retirement to sing it at the grand old opery

Old Post 01-02-06 03:15 AM
greyghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greyghost Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

is grey ghost paulabets alter ego ? daddy loves them eggs and bicuits..ahh huh alright then carl...lol my 1-800-mypickssuckass www.slingblade.com dat be whur my picks be ....my i love monkeys

Old Post 01-02-06 04:19 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

diamond im aboard

hope you like a few bowlers monday....lets us know pointman

Old Post 01-02-06 04:21 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

POINT

THANKS BRO...I'LL DEFINATELY POST A FEW TOMORROW...
BOL DIAMOND

Old Post 01-02-06 04:40 AM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

diamond - let me know your feel on N'Dame tomorrow.

Weis got the college coach award. Awesome man. He was so close to beat USC last meet. I think OSU is in the bag for Weis.

Old Post 01-02-06 04:52 AM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Well done dj.

Old Post 01-02-06 05:50 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: