StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sports Selections for Dec 11
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Sports Selections for Dec 11

NHL Record: 33-10 = 77%

Tonights Picks:

No Plays.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NBA Record: 21-8 = 72%

Tonights Picks:

Still looking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
College Hoops: 2-1

Old Post 12-11-05 11:27 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like a teaser.

Old Post 12-11-05 11:32 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Sports Selections for Dec 11

NHL Record: 33-10 = 77%

Tonights Picks:

No Plays.

NBA Record: 21-8 = 72%

Tonights Picks:

Still looking.

College Hoops: 2-1

Canisius -2

Old Post 12-11-05 11:36 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUMSTAIN

you posted your canisius play 36 mins after tip. 36 mins after tip they were already up 18, way to try and pull one over on us that play doesnt count, quit trying to pull a fast one shadow

Old Post 12-12-05 12:50 AM
CUMSTAIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUMSTAIN Edit post   Report post
seanmgrady

that canius game started at 6pm.....shadow's post was way before that.......go be a c*mstain somewhere else.

Old Post 12-12-05 12:53 AM
seanmgrady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seanmgrady Click here to Send seanmgrady a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUMSTAIN

hey dikweed, maybe you cant fukin add right-his post was timestamped at 6:36 EST, that game started at 6pm EST. geez your an idiot, you cant even do simple arithmetic.

Old Post 12-12-05 12:55 AM
CUMSTAIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUMSTAIN Edit post   Report post
seanmgrady

I'm hate getting into this garbage because I don't think that's what this site is for...but I will defend one of this sites best cappers....and at least when I pull it up it says 5:36????????

Old Post 12-12-05 12:59 AM
seanmgrady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seanmgrady Click here to Send seanmgrady a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUMSTAIN

you cannot add can you? Do i need to hold your hand and show you step by step? geez

Old Post 12-12-05 01:08 AM
CUMSTAIN

right now its showing 12:12 timestamp.

shadow posted at 10:36 timestamp.

the game started over 2 hours ago-he only posted a little over 1.5 ago well after they jumped out to a huge lead

Old Post 12-12-05 01:11 AM
seanmgrady

jack*ss

what am I not understanding?

It's timestamped at 5:36pm EST, game started at 6pm EST??????????????

That would be 24 min before tipoff???

Am I not seeing something????

Old Post 12-12-05 01:12 AM
CUMSTAIN

geez, are you this stinkin stupid?

the game only has 11 mins to go in the game. he posted this just 1.5 hours ago-the time on the site is off-do the math, he posted this AFter the game sTarted.

Old Post 12-12-05 01:14 AM
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW!

You da man!

Hova

Old Post 12-12-05 01:14 AM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
seanmgrady

don't know what time you're on....

but if you're showing at 12:12 time stamp and it's really 7:12 EST.....that's a 5 hour difference.

Shadow's post was timestamped 10:36 accoridng to you....therefore a 5 hour difference would be 5:36......therefore 24 minutes before the 6pm tip

Go crawl back under your rock

Old Post 12-12-05 01:15 AM
princeton

Cumstain,

Your a moron!!! He put his bet up in plenty of time; i know because when he posted it, i jumped all over it...Get a fuking clue....Shadow9 how do you like your new santa fe?

princeton

Old Post 12-12-05 01:16 AM
princeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for princeton Edit post   Report post
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Defense of Shadow - A great capper!

Ummm, to all those that don't know, this is not really a competition between those of us that frequent this forum on a regular basis.

It is as plain as the single digit IQ being displayed here that Mr. Stain has only 4 or 5 posts. I don't think that qualifies for any skins on this site.

Hang around awhile thumb****, and you may learn something, although in order for comprehension and retention you must have mental capacity, and well you have clearly disqualified yourself in that arena.

Yours truely

Rampage

Old Post 12-12-05 01:17 AM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUMSTAIN

ok, explain to me then how if YOU say he posted it just 1 hr and 20 mins ago, the game is almost over?

Old Post 12-12-05 01:18 AM
CUMSTAIN

you guys are coming to his defense, but you are showing NO common sense. he posted his play 1 hr 36 mins ago, and the game is almost over-you tell me how a game, with a regular length halftime and 20 min halves is already almost over?

Old Post 12-12-05 01:19 AM
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That was Thumbdik

THUMBDIK

Old Post 12-12-05 01:19 AM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUMSTAIN

you guys struggling with simple arithmetic? I can hold your hand and show you if needed

Old Post 12-12-05 01:20 AM
GrandGouda
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I only have two things to say:
1. Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
2. Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
3. Gouda posted Canisus as an Investment (4-1 on the year) early this morning!

Take Maryland too, it's till 40 minutes till tip off. :)

Old Post 12-12-05 01:22 AM
GrandGouda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrandGouda Click here to Send GrandGouda a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: