StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Help me with some NFL locks for this W/E. Wife needs some christmas presents!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Golden Boy

Help me with some NFL locks for this W/E. Wife needs some christmas presents!

Thanks for your input.

Old Post 12-07-05 09:08 PM
Golden Boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Golden Boy Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't give to panhandlers

I already gave to the salvation army........

Look at my NFL post. BOL

Old Post 12-07-05 09:10 PM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Golden Boy

Goldenstar

I posted a question on your NFL picks thread? I was wondering if the total points say Carolina is 4.9. Does that mean you expect them to win by 4.9 or that just the higher the number the better the pick in general to win straight up. Thanks again. New to the forum not so new to the betting world.

Old Post 12-07-05 09:16 PM
Golden Boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Golden Boy Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not a score predictor. I guess I could try to come up with one, but unlike my database program, I can't backdate the stats to look at them. More a strength of a play.

BOL on your wife's christmas. And if you have any ideas for what I can get for my wife, let me have em.

Old Post 12-07-05 10:49 PM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Golden Boy

Sony DSC-H1

Digital camera $450 bucks. That is what I got mine now I need to win some bets to pay that thing off.

Old Post 12-07-05 10:52 PM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You can get some good locks at the Ace Hardware store.
No such thing in sports.

Old Post 12-07-05 11:02 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

games i like

So far I like the giants -8.5, Eagles were bad enough and now they lost there best offensive weapon(Westbrook), So no running game and who even knows who will start at QB not that it really matters. I think this line will go up by Sunday so you may wanna grab it soon.

I also like the Patriots -4. The bills may have another T.O. on there hands with Moulds. Who knows whats going on there, word is he may not play Sunday. After the collapse to the dolphins last Sunday I dont see them able to rebound against the pats. Weather wont be an issue as both teams are cold weather teams. This should be a pretty solid pick.

GL, and hope your wife gets the gifts she wants :)

Old Post 12-08-05 12:22 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not many good cappers use the words "lock", "guarantee" or other such hype.

Old Post 12-08-05 12:43 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

And, its a marathon. Dont look to make a bunch of money on a few games. Making money on a consistent basis is the key, while picking spots for certain larger wagers.

Like when a tout gives out a "lock". Its time to get out the hammer and pound the other side.
lol

Old Post 12-08-05 12:45 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Two Words Heard More Frequently Than "Lock"

BAD BEAT

Old Post 12-08-05 12:46 AM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey B'pcikin obliged. he has a "lock" posted for ya.

Old Post 12-08-05 01:09 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: