StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Raiders game?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Franco

Raiders game?

Any of you hall of famers have an opinion on the Raiders game and what do you think of the under Jac/Arz

Old Post 11-27-05 06:22 AM
Franco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Franco Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

oakland

im not a famer but i did stay at a holiday in last night.
miami is in a rebuilding process right now.
oakland is gonna run them over. Its getting late. i'll have more to say on this tomorrow.

Old Post 11-27-05 07:00 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Franco

thanks for the info

I have liked the game all week but a lot of the guys that I talk to think the Raiders could blow it. Any thoughts on San Diego

Old Post 11-27-05 07:05 AM
Franco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Franco Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

s.d.

i sat through a stompinin foxboro as s.d. ripped apart my pats.
these guys are ready to stomp someone again and, it's gonna be the skins! s.d. by 14

Old Post 11-27-05 07:10 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have an opinion which I will post shortly.

Old Post 11-27-05 07:10 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Worm

I like Oakland as well, but I'm just playing a 2-team 7 point teaser with the Raiders and Bengals. This one should win without hesitation and is a very strong play for me.

So...
Raiders (0)
Bengals (-2)

GLTA

Worm

Old Post 11-27-05 07:17 AM
Worm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Worm Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1 unit OAK 1st half -4
1 unit OAK full game -6.5 (buy the hook)

See NFL Teambios topic

Old Post 11-27-05 07:24 AM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Franco

Without getting into all the stats and reasons why, I'm leaning toward taking both the dogs...Miami and Washington.

diamondjim:

LMAO! Good one... and you thought it got by everyone.
Oh ya, Oakland won't be running away with it IMO.

Old Post 11-27-05 07:46 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danny07
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like the fact that Norv Turner use to coach the fins. He should know there to find there weakness.

Old Post 11-27-05 03:54 PM
danny07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny07 Click here to Send danny07 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

miami

Did any one watch saban's interview? Sounded to me like this year was over for miami and better things were to come next season. zach taylor is OUT! No leadership. Gus ferotte may play but is injured. The back up QB sage rosenfels....hmmmm didnt this guy just loose to CLEAVLAND 22-0.
Miami has lost 6 of last 7. By a 1/2 point and take OAKLAND -6.5
GOOD LUCK e1

Old Post 11-27-05 04:17 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: