StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > sunday NFL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sunday NFL

A lot of people seem to be on these but they are the only ones that stand out. most of them have already been picked by people around here so no new news but they are the only game that stand out to me and are all painful to wager on.

NYJ
NO
ARI

also going w/ a rare 3 team 10pt tease.

KC +6.5
NYG -1
JAC -3

I cant bring myself to put money on MIA even though thats the worst spread of the week. JAC and NYG have no business losing on the field even though they might not cover, and I am betting on the chiefs to not lose by 7 to OAK

Old Post 11-06-05 05:13 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes yes terrible plays this week. haha. Time to man up and play these terrible teams.

The sharps seem to be on OAK with the spread going down from KC -5 --> -4 or -4 --> -3.5 depending on the site, with 69% on KC.

If you are going to take a 10 pt teaser I would make it OAK +13.5 or +14 depending on what you can get. This is a divisional rivalry and is usually never a blow out. Also, I feel OAK starting to play better, and Holmes I believe is out.

Old Post 11-06-05 05:15 PM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

add TB

Old Post 11-06-05 05:19 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jets are +6.5 now anyone think it could go to 7?

and would the world really be shocked if ATL went up to 3? would anyone ask why is ATL giving 6? if they were.

Old Post 11-06-05 05:27 PM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

this could come back to screw me but if anyone cares who else I like today but not wagering on it is:

DET
CLE
CIN
GB

having a harder time picking the others but watch I will lose the other 4 and win these ha ha

cant get a good read but I am leaning on KC JAC ATL SF

still cant bring myself to take MIA even in my pool where I pick all the games ATS agains a few friends for small potatos

Old Post 11-06-05 05:44 PM
wolverines

Nobody like J'ville???

Old Post 11-06-05 05:59 PM
wolverines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wolverines Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

adding 2 small parlays NO and TB

and even smaller but pays big DET CLE CIN JAC

Old Post 11-06-05 06:25 PM
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not -13, texans will lose but not by that many.

Old Post 11-06-05 06:29 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jets came through, Bucs didnt. I did not take TB straight I thought the parlay of NO/TB would be enough for me so now I am still alive w/ the big teaser and if ARI can pull it out i will be satisfied on the afternoon.

Old Post 11-06-05 10:50 PM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

taking saints +2.5 snd half, just win saints, just win

leaning on PHI later would like to win something beforehand, would be tough for SF to win on the field but I do think they will cover

Old Post 11-06-05 11:49 PM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yet again I break even errrrrrgh!

going in to the night games is frustrating to me but it could be worse, this is 3 weeks in a row now.

I like PHI but have to decide on the money line or not

Old Post 11-07-05 01:16 AM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that should read

going into the night games "even" is frustrating

Old Post 11-07-05 01:18 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: