StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Marshall-Tulane
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

Marshall-Tulane

Hey guys,...I know my buddy (Wimpy) and I like to build up the Herd on here but here's something to look at. Marshall will start J Skinner at QB this week instead of B Morris...Skinner is alot bet at passing and can hit the receivers. Morris is the runner of the two..People here in Herd country are highly ****ed at the Off cord here at marshall and expect alot more play action this weekend. The line was marshall +1 on this...Haven't looked in awhile but I do expect a Herd victory in the game....I myself see a 10+pt win myself....But play it for what it is.....Skinner does make a big difference when he is in the game...He can read the defence and make changes....Morris just stared like a deer in the headlights.....Marshall 30 Tulane 17.........

Old Post 10-28-05 04:32 PM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
keven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What's up CNO?

Boy, we were really spoiled having Pennington and then Leftwich at QB. I'm anxious to see if the kid from Kentucky will do anything. He put up some hellacious numbers in high school. I believe Barnard is his name. I assume they are red-shirting him this year. I like what Snyder has done with their defense.

Old Post 10-28-05 06:01 PM
keven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keven Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

Long time.....I think they have two good Fresh QB's....saving them I guess...I thing the Off Cord will be gone after this season....He sucks...and Snyder plays too much like Jim Tressel at Ohio St...Too much lets try to keep it close until the 4th and win it....Not that they are a scoring machine anyhow.....He have you been to Herdfans.com Its a place for all herd fans....

Old Post 10-29-05 05:24 AM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
keven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No, I haven't been there yet. I'm gonna go check it out, though.

Old Post 10-29-05 06:01 AM
keven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keven Edit post   Report post
keven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Marshall now -1 at Olympic.

Old Post 10-29-05 04:48 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: