StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dallas is SYSTEM PLAY
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
davidmerino
Banned User

Dallas is SYSTEM PLAY

ALL 5 factors are in affect coming of win they are fav: playjng at home and have a better 3rd downconv: playing team over 500. Yesterday Tampa bay was the play so far since posting sysyems 90% and higher totals 4-0 inbases: coll:foots 2-1 in cumulative 1-0 in pros I am getting off the head to head stats so far 0-2 unlv and tenn. Remember a system can turn at anytime be quick to get off before it cost you. I have had systems that were good for years and then turned around. Nothing and I mean nothing is perfect because off human error this is a tough racket to make money some off you are very bright a+ stuff. some off you are learning how to make a buck betting sports. all of us play to many games myself included I know I booked for a while and guys would get up 2or3 dimes and play 7or 8 games out of there betting pattern dont get caught in that trap play smart be conservitive there is always another play down the line. it seems like things have calmed down here good. I was part of the blame it takes 2 to tango if I came off like this is they way its done I am sorry just understand nothing and I mean nothing I post statwise is bull I have worked to hard. Can a 90% system game lose your damn straight it can lose 90% numbers with human error on ballgames comes to around 73to 78% in winners this way you guys will understand actual %. I hit over the past 5years betting ...I guess I never knew how much I love this. I think that helps. I love sports, sports gambling nothing Like it. sex lobster a great gravy and a good cup of coffee...thats it.....dave how was my spelling .......

Old Post 09-19-05 10:01 PM
davidmerino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidmerino Edit post   Report post
The Gambler
Banned User

fair enough dave..looking forward to more systems and plays

Thanks and good luck

Old Post 09-19-05 10:07 PM
The Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gambler Edit post   Report post
davidmerino
Banned User

coming from you Gamber that means a lot ..thanks dave

Old Post 09-19-05 10:14 PM
davidmerino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidmerino Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn, I am all teary eyed now!

I love you guys.

LOL.

Dog

Old Post 09-19-05 10:23 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
The Gambler
Banned User

LOL

Old Post 09-19-05 10:29 PM
The Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gambler Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

UUUUMMMMMM/////

UUUMMMMM- Now any guy taht likes all that stuff can't be all that bad??? I love sports, sports gambling nothing Like it. sex lobster a great gravy and a good cup of coffee...thats it....

Old Post 09-19-05 10:34 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dave

Just curious? Do you also like sheep, too? Keep on posting. Enjoy.

Old Post 09-19-05 10:37 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bern1975

davidmerino:

I as well need to apologize, for all the craziness that went on last week. Glad to see you are still here and posting winning systems. Good luck to you.

Old Post 09-19-05 10:52 PM
bern1975 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bern1975 Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, I'm not a spelling teacher, but I'll give you a C+ for the above paragraph...

And a B+ for the effort....

Old Post 09-19-05 11:10 PM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like Dallas as well, whats your opinion on the o/u ?

Old Post 09-19-05 11:20 PM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Juggler

I like sports betting much more then sex. Why? The thrill lasts longer and I never have to put a bag over the TVs head.

Old Post 09-19-05 11:37 PM
Juggler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Juggler Edit post   Report post
davidmerino
Banned User

thats the problem youve been with some realdog face women think if you had ann_margret or sopia loren in there prime. sex wins. gambling is to make money to get the women. first the power than you get the money than you get the woman ....dave

Old Post 09-20-05 12:26 AM
rech1

Thanks

Thanks to share your valuable toughts with us.
R.E.

Old Post 09-20-05 12:35 AM
rech1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rech1 Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't care how you spell Dave. Just post up the winners!

Dallas tonight

Old Post 09-20-05 12:48 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
burytheb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dave

glad to see things are copesetic now,,,,,,,,,glta

Old Post 09-20-05 12:54 AM
burytheb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burytheb Click here to Send burytheb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
davidmerino
Banned User

ragtop I did have a sheep once but she was flirting around to much. that sheep broke my heart ....dave bah bahhhhh

Old Post 09-20-05 12:59 AM
Juggler

Have to disagree Dave. I get most of my women because of the size of my member. Just ask Tommy Lee how he nailed Pamela. I used to be married to a gambler. And believe me it's no fun on the nights she picked alot of losers. Even the bag couldn't get it up with that scowl on her puss.

Old Post 09-20-05 08:37 AM
Juggler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Juggler Edit post   Report post
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Newbie in the Forums

I can feel the love here. A special place for sure. I am glad to know that my handicapping skills pointed at this game as a lock for the o/u. I also agree that Dallas was the pick to cover.

WTF went wrong. Proof once again that you have to play the whole game. Whowoodathunkit. That was one painful ending for those of us with Dallas. I still say it was the right pick, just a freakin big blow up for the boys.

Old Post 09-20-05 02:28 PM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dallas-OOPPPPPS?????

I went to bed with five minutes to go and had the Boys in the W collum. WTF-I absolutely love/hate wagering on the NFL and last nights game is a prime examlple why. Never put serious sheckles on this sport.!!NEVER!! I don't care how good you are, the NFL will make you eat your stats, situations and reduse your bankroll. I know and have seen games like this continue to happen for many, many years.
Also for all you naysayers who may be thinking of jumping on davemerino for the dumper, it was still a good wager turned real ugly. One of the things I always figure/factor in in my NBA, MLB and NHL situational plays is that there is always a certain percentage be it only 5-15 % that you play can go south. I may have a super play capped out at 88% and you still have to know the other 12% is there and can and will raise its ugly head at times. That is why its called sports gambling and most of us are not calling our books from our yachts in the Carb.
davidmerino- keep posting. Your plays and rationale appear solid.

Old Post 09-20-05 02:59 PM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I also had the game in the win colum. I hated it when they put up that 77-0 graphic. They always seem to screw things up right after posting.

I'll always remember this one on MNF in October 2003. (I lost this one too)

Indianapolis 38
Tanpa Bay 35

Indianapolis became the first team in NFL history to win after trailing by 21 or more points with less than four minutes to play in regulation.

Old Post 09-20-05 03:29 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: