StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Preseason System Plays for 8/27
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL Preseason System Plays for 8/27

Play OVER a total of 35 or less in last 2 weeks of preseason if road team off straight up loss.

Record: 24-4

Play OVER 34 1/2 miami/tampa bay

Play ON Home Favorite of 7 or less if rushing defense allows 3.5 or less yards per carry.

Record: 42-18
This Yr: 5-5

Play Dallas (-3) vs Houston

Play AGAINST any team that is being outrushed by 1.5 or more yards per carry in the preseason.

Record: 29-7
This Yr: 6-3
Last Night: 3-0

Play against Indianapolis. Play on Denver (-2)

Play UNDER if road team is off a monday night game.

Record: 27-10
This yr: 2-1

Play Under 44 seattle/kansas city

GLTA

Old Post 08-27-05 08:09 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
burytheb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

system plays

I have been following your system plays for the last couple of days. Nice job actually. I was wondering what your data base is for these system plays. I have looked at The FoxSheets and cannot find the same ones you have come up with.
Thes would be the nfl system plays.

Thank you in advance. I have been off this summer (in the uk) and all they talk there is cricket and soccer. Good to be back in the usa and the nfl.

Old Post 08-28-05 02:10 PM
burytheb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burytheb Click here to Send burytheb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

jkaul

Way to go on your plays for yesterday jkaul, a profitable 3-1.

Old Post 08-28-05 04:54 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

burytheb

I have collected these systems from various online sources and magazines including Statfox, Marc Lawrence (Playbook), and Tom Scott.

I only look for systems that apply to a situation for the entire league and disregard any team-specific angles.

Send me an e-mail to jonathon.kaul@sbcglobal.net and I can send you my file.

GL to everybody and thanks for the support.

Old Post 08-28-05 06:22 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mail has been sent

let me know if you need any help.

Old Post 08-29-05 04:09 AM
The Gambler
Banned User

jkaul

what kind of record did you have last season using all of your systems

Thanks The Gambler

Old Post 08-29-05 05:18 AM
The Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gambler Edit post   Report post
krazykool380

jkaul

I am interested in your systems also...is it cool to email you?

Old Post 08-29-05 06:34 AM
krazykool380 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazykool380 Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thegambler and krazykool

gambler-

Last year was not as productive as the previous 2 for me. In 2002 and 2003 I hit around 58% of the games. last year I dropped to 54.6% (154-128-1). I was still profitable because of the money management system that I use. Basically, all games for the same amount (5% of starting bankroll) until you win 10 units, then increase your bets by 50%. When you have doubled your starting bankroll, increase bets to double your original bets and establish a floor (67% of high point of bankroll) to cash in when your bankroll dips below.

krazykool-

shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you my file.

Old Post 08-29-05 03:02 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: