StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > QMAN...Please...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ladyluck
StatFox Hall of Famer

QMAN...Please...

send me an email...you may can help me with some info i need that i don't have on the computer i am using today.

Old Post 08-13-05 05:24 PM
ladyluck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladyluck Click here to Send ladyluck a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

You got it at Altell.

Old Post 08-13-05 05:28 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good to see you working LadyLuck.

Now send me some deals on a Bahamas package. Make sure it is not during the high wind season, lol.

Better yet, just hook me up with a Bora Bora and I will call us even, lol.

Good Luck,
Q.

Old Post 08-13-05 05:51 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ladyluck
StatFox Hall of Famer

Q

I have one you can't pass up! I know how you like the VIP treatment and this package has it all!

Old Post 08-13-05 06:04 PM
ladyluck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladyluck Click here to Send ladyluck a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cool, sign me up and send the details. Let's shoot for later in the year as we get this football thing underway.

Been meaning to ask, do you offer sports packages? Super Bowl maybe? Just curious, I was looking to take my dad on one of those awhile back and never really got around to it. I think he would enjoy one of those "behind the scene" deals. No Yankee tours as he hates Jeter, lol.

No offense to NY fans, just one man's opinion, lol.

Old Post 08-13-05 10:50 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hi LadyLuck!!!

Hope all is well!!!!

Old Post 08-14-05 12:17 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey JD, you may have Conrad drop her a line. Want travel deals? She's the one, FYI.

Old Post 08-14-05 04:09 PM
ladyluck
StatFox Hall of Famer

HI Justdave

Everything's great! Hope things are going well for you!

Are you planning to go out to LV for any football seminars this year?

Old Post 08-15-05 04:16 AM
ladyluck
StatFox Hall of Famer

q

got all kinds of sports packages...

Worked on a NASCAR package deal for a group all week last week..

Old Post 08-15-05 04:18 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: