StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > bigdadi - clear my name!!!!!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

bigdadi - clear my name!!!!!!!

bigdadi,

Clear my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You started it, you finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post 06-23-05 07:00 AM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

Hey Bigmouth

Old Post 06-23-05 08:12 AM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

See, you are doing it again.

I give up.

It is up to you to see it now Walchik. Calling a guy a "Bigmouth" will not work. Cuz we all know Bigdadi is ok. No conspiracy, respect for another is at work. So maybe stop this, cuz I for one cannot support it.

I can try show you, but I got other things to do. :)

Old Post 06-23-05 08:21 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'll clear your name. Everyone knows my feelings on Midas, but I feel pretty confident when I say that Walchik is not Midas.

I had some e-mail correspondence with Walchik a few years ago and know his first and last name. I'm not going to post it here, but I would hope that most of the people in this forum would know me well enough by now to trust me on this one.

Time to go back into hiding.

Colin

Old Post 06-23-05 08:21 AM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Also had email correspondence with Walchik and Defcon. I can safely assure you they are both different people.

Old Post 06-23-05 08:24 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

Thanks for the help TalktheLine and Z.

Bytore...... you are one funny guy. LOL......

What can I say... Just tired of all the BS.

Bytore... The way you look at stuff is just amazing. You see what the persons sees through their own eyes. Rare to find a person like you.

Do my eyes itch? LOL

Old Post 06-23-05 08:37 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your eyes should itch by now Walchik!

You have read too much! lol

(Do not scratch your eyes like your balls though, not a good idea...).

And thanks!!!

Old Post 06-23-05 08:59 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: